+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

So apparently Isiah Washington shot his mouth off again at one of the Golden Globe interviews. And Katherine Heigel fired back.

Clip here on Access Hollywood's site: http://video.accesshollywood.com/player/?id=56250

Under the headline "Katherine Slams Isaiah"

The funniest thing to me was watching Billy Bush firmly attach his lips to Washington's ass during the interview. Is it any wonder people loath lil' Bushie?

Its also amazing how much Katherine Heigel comes off like her character in the part we see from her. She really IS Izzie, isn't she?
    Last edited by Krom; 01-16-2007 at 04:19 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Was she standing there when he, allegedly, said it, or is this something that she was told?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

"I think he just shouldn't speak in public."

She thinks she might get in trouble for being blunt.
    I hope not.
    TR is pretty fortunate to have such a supportive friend.
    She looks so groomed and elegant and then she says she'll "throw down" to protect her friend
    I can't stand Izzy, but I do like Heigel.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2206256;
    Was she standing there when he, allegedly, said it, or is this something that she was told?
    If you watch the video on AccessHollywood.com all the way through, they show the part with Isiah Washington AFTER they show Katherine's reaction. My assumption is that since they frequently have those little portable video playback units on the red carpets and interview areas, they simply had the clip cued up for her and showed it to her right before they asked her for her reaction.

Again, her reaction was so Izzie-like, it makes me think that the character is written much more tightly around her actual self than I'd assumed.

I'd like to see the clip of what he actually said. Bleeped would be OK.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    For those of us at work who can't be playing video...what did he say? What did she say? Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2206270;
    I'd like to see the clip of what he actually said. Bleeped would be OK.
    He simply denied having ever made the "fag" comment which tons of people have claimed he made. Heigel's reaction seems to be basically that he simply should have been non-committal instead of dredging things up again in the middle of an interview which basically had nothing to do with it, other than the Access Hollywood folks asking him a generic question about getting over the recent issues in his past. Billy Bush got pushy later and specific later on and outright asked him what he did or did not say to TR Knight, but really, Washington could have SO easily turned the conversation another way before they got to that point.

I suppose he didn't react THAT badly. The story is more about Heigel's reaction than his.
    Last edited by Krom; 01-16-2007 at 04:33 PM.

Maybe he never did say it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2206282;
    Possibly. But that would make at least two other people liars, if I am recalling the story correctly.

Also, I think there was more to it than his alleged comment, there were also the other heated exchanges on the set after the fact. If he was falsely accused I could see him getting into fights, but it kind of seems like he was already not well liked on the set even before that. Doesn't make him guilty, of course, but it certainly gives this story juice no matter what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2206282;
    Exactly...and maybe there is proof, or not, to back him up out there. If he's going down this road again...I don't think it would hurt anyone's feelings to see him go.

+ Reply to Thread