+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 736 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127527 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by chesara
    I like George but I don't want to see him with Meredith. She's too high maintenance and you can't make someone love you. I just don't think there is any chemistry between the two, they are good for each other in a brother / sister way but I just wouldn't "feel" it if they hooked up.
    I agree. The feelings he has for her are cute but I think it would change if they tried to get together. I doubt he would ever make a "move" to make anything happen. He will always love her from afar, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    I agree. The feelings he has for her are cute but I think it would change if they tried to get together. I doubt he would ever make a "move" to make anything happen. He will always love her from afar, in my opinion.

I agree, at least I that's what I hope. I don't want to see them together.

Could someone give a full recap of what happened in last night's episode? I missed it and I'm curious about what I missed.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

OMG Nilesgirl thats a tall order - SO much happened.

I hate that I like Addison, Meredith seems to hate that she likes her too. I just about cried when Bailey was defending Christina's right as a patient, she's tough as nails but she obviuosly cares very much.
    The preview for next week when she tells Shepard that he's stupid while they are at the bar was hilarious I can't wait to see it in context.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    The preview for next week when she tells Shepard that he's stupid while they are at the bar was hilarious I can't wait to see it in context.

Who tells Shepard that? Bailey? I must have missed that in the previews.

Yep the last scene in the previews shows some of the interns at one end of the bar and Shepard and Bailey at the nearest end of the bar and he says something to her and she just outright says 'you're stupid' I was dying laughing
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Next week's show looks great. I love Cristina and it looks like we get to meet her mom next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Oh, why hate to admit it? Bailey is absolutely fabulous. Besides for her cutting humor, the emotion and caring she showed for Christina last night were very touching.
    Exactly. Bailey is in no way an ahole to the staff she just wants to run a tight ship. Kind of like Romano except she's more likable.
    I apreaciated the way she was treating chris during her ordeal.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

This show keeps getting better and better. I am so glad that I have caught it from the beginning. Last night was truly emotional. I like the way the writers seem to be developing all of the characters a bit at a time, as on some shows it seems like all the focus is on one person.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    True Broadway. I also felt really sorry for Burke at the end. In addition, I wish he could have told the Chief why he didn't want to do the biopsy. Did Meredith's mother really need it immediately? If she had liver cancer, she was almost certainly toast anyway. What difference would a few hours really make?

I got the sense that Pickens'(don't know the name of the character he plays) character had more than camaraderie for Ellis, I smell a past relationship between them. But that's just me.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread