+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    If Izzy leaves the show, I won't miss her.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2203334;
    If Izzy leaves the show, I won't miss her.
    I love Izzie, why would they get rid of her???
    She was saving the money so that some good would come of it; as if her using it for some higher purpose would help her to accept his death better...... or maybe it would suggest that there was some redeeming value to his death. not sure if that is the point they were trying to make; but for the present it works for me.

I am tired of her being crazy, and would like to see her move on with her life, but not move off the show.:nono

couldnt Izzy always donate the money as an anonymous donor?

And I LOVE the Callie/George kiss! I think i squeeked with happiness.

And when Alex said that he did the vanilla cappucina thing because McSteamy was mean to Addison, I said "aw!" outloud. Why must Shonda et all keep redeaming Alex! Oh well, the man is cute.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2203490;
    I love Izzie, why would they get rid of her???
    She was saving the money so that some good would come of it. ... I am tired of her being crazy, and would like to see her move on with her life, but not move off the show.:nono
    I think that's exactly why she didn't deposit the check--to show that she was crazy (well, not in the literal sense) and not ready to move on with her life. And Bailey knew that she couldn't really move on until she got that resolved. It still drove me crazy...the interest! Ugh, the things I could've done with the interest...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat;2203496;
    couldnt Izzy always donate the money as an anonymous donor?
    I'm sure Bailey would've known 'cause how many people knew about that girl's condition? And how many people came into all that money at that time? But, still, they'd have a hard time proving it was Izzie...

Clearly, Izzy will want to pay for the girl's surgery. I don't know if they will let that happen or not, but if she does pay for it and the girl ends up dying as a result, Izzy will go off her rocker, for sure.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    That's a good point that I didn't even think about! Thanks for bringing that up.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave;2203672;
    Clearly, Izzy will want to pay for the girl's surgery. I don't know if they will let that happen or not, but if she does pay for it and the girl ends up dying as a result, Izzy will go off her rocker, for sure.
    For sure. She could also be paralyzed as I recall. Some things are worse than death, as the girl said to her mom, but some things are also worse than her current condition.... I don't think she thought much about that one.

I said by seasons end that Karev and Addison would hook up but now I wish that there won't be any mention of it for a few episodes. The seed has been planted. We know there's a connection. Now let's get back to the funnier aspects of the show that vanished all last season.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I hope Izzy will talk to someone in finance at some point. All she would have to do is set up a charitable foundation and the foundation can pay for the surgery without liability - she could help a lot of uninsured people that way.
    hmmmm nahhhhh .. that's way too sensible.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Why don't we have a Grey's Anatomy season 3 thread?? All the other ones do....just a thought!?

+ Reply to Thread