+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

i enjoyed the episode, too! i thought the mark/addy tension was great. he went from mcsteamy to mccranky. lol. i feel for derek...my husband snores, and let me tell you it's NOT fun to try & rest with a snorer beside you.

loved george/callie moment....loved bailey/callie staredown lesson....loved alex telling addison that he did the vanilla cappuccino on purpose because "he was mean to you" how SWEET! and i never would use the word sweet to describe alex!

it was a great show & can't wait to see the 2nd part. i think papa o'malley won't pull through...it's just heartbreaking to see george lose it and say "he's my dad" and have mere be there for him with a hug.

izzy will help the scoliosis girl....and that'll be the beginning of a great catharsis for her.

burke & christina are acting like children, but i LOVED that addison was the voice of reason when talking to burke and let him know as much.

all in all...it was great! i'm SO glad it's back!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2202795;
    The impression I got from their conversation, and then somewhat confirmed by the previews for next week, is that Addison had gotten pregnant with Mark's baby... and then had an abortion. This week appears to be the anniversary of that occurance, and of Mark and Addison's split.
    ahhhhhhh thanks Broadway - I didn't get to see any previews.. as usual!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    One of the funniest parts of the Callie/George urine celebration was the look on his brothers' faces...the "what kind of people get hysterically happy over pee and even reunite with their ex over it?' look....
    And I agree, the almost kiss... smokin'! Better than most completed ones! Gimme some AA!
    But also agree with Veruka, might not be the best thing for Alex...because he has indeed matured, so this wouldn't be a romp in the hay. He likes and respects her. I assume they some day intend for the matured Alex and Izzy to get back together... hate to think where that would leave Addison.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by YummyMummy;2202951;

izzy will help the scoliosis girl....and that'll be the beginning of a great catharsis for her.
    I still haven't forgiven her for taking that poor man's heart for Denny.
    This will help her get back in my good graces.

I wish that small act could help Izzy back in my good graces.
    I can't stand her.
    I like her less than any other character on the show.

When the cast was on Oprah, Kate Walsh said if Addison was to have a romance with anyone else on the show she'd like it to be with Alex.
    I'm pleased to see the early signs of that happening.
    I was really hoping Izzy would take the money and sail off into the sunset.
    Last edited by fluff; 01-15-2007 at 03:53 PM.

I must say that Kate Walsh looked really beautiful last night in the episode...Especially when she was had her hair down having the convo with Alex...

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2202491;
    This is probably borderline obsessive but ...
    I was looking at tvguide online and it showed all of the episode titles for the entire series. I recognized a lot of them as song titles (yeah I know, duh @ me)
    So I got a little curious about this week's (and next week's) title Six Days. I googled it and Wiki says:

Speaks to Christina and Burke as well as Derek and Addison and Derek and Mark and so on...

That was some almost kiss between Korev and Addison!
    What's got Mark's panties in a bunch 'this week'?
    Meredith, Meredith, Meredith, so juvenille and insecure that you will make a man sacrifice his much needed sleep because you have abandonment issues.
    Izzy in the bank crying and yelling was funny.. sure reminded me of Ghost when Whoopie was doing the same thing.
    Has George finally come to his senses?
    You just KNOW that Izzy is going to fund the young scoliosis patient's surgery and recovery.
    Awesome scene between Bailey and Callie, Bailey giving up some of her secret nazi moves! And then to have them work on Derek!!

Great show

Actually, all the titles are song titles I just noticed that a couple of months ago myself..
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

If Izzie gives the patient(with Scoliosis) the money for surgery, could that put her in some sort of trouble? As in getting involved with her patients?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2203243;
    If Izzie gives the patient(with Scoliosis) the money for surgery, could that put her in some sort of trouble? As in getting involved with her patients?
    Oooh, good point. Was I hallucinating or was Bailey saying something similar to her in the previews for next week's episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2203262;
    Oooh, good point. Was I hallucinating or was Bailey saying something similar to her in the previews for next week's episode?
    You weren't hallucinating. Bailey mentioned something to do with getting emotionally attached or involved. Not sure of the specific wording though.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread