+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2202493;
    Agreed.
    Have you seen the life magazine cover w. him and his wife?
    Or just him and his wife's belly....

A bit odd.
    He irks me. I have no other word for it.
    It is weird! His wife always seems so cold and unhappy and I always ask myself why? I don't really like the picture and it's nothing against the type of picture, but just the way it turned out.

As for tonight's episode. I really loved it. It was everything I've missed about TV during winter hiatus. Loved Bailey and Callie, loved Izzy at the bank. The almost kiss between Alex and Addison was smokin'. Can't wait for the second half of this to be continued episode.

OMG I missed tonights episode!! Arrggg I totally forgot its on Thursday nights.

Tonight's show will be on again tomorrow (Friday) night at 8 p.m.

Alright!! Thanks MamaC!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    For a welcome back show, i found it kind of Anti-climactic. I need more Mcsteamy, Shonda. Also, i read from Susan Miller( An astrologist) in her predictions for the new year that this show would lose a major character. Their might be some turmoil. I turst her word for some reason.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I am liking Izzie less and less, but I am so glad that she finally deposited the check. I really liked Meredith tonight, and she is normally the person I never want to see. Also all of the emotions in the O'Malley family this week made the show for me.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Tonight's show was good, but not great...I knew there had a be a baby issue going on with Addison and Mark...But I agree we definitely need more McSteamy...Kudos to the almost kiss between Addy and Alex...Derek can't sleep in the same bed with Mere is hilarious...That look he gave at the end of the show when she started to snore with the breathe rite stripe was funny...Burke and Christina are 2 stubborn old mules...

I wondered too what got Mark's panties in a bunch...why this particular week. Addison seemed to expect it. As for Izzy, I think the light bulb went on in her head and she will fund the scoliosis patient's surgery etc as others have suggested and I think that will start her whole focus for what to do with The Money. Meredith's snoring dilemma was funny and those nose strips Don't work all the time in real life either
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Exactly, Izzy is surely gonna pay for that girl's spine surgery...what a good cause to spend some money on. Addison and Karev, I think there may be some sparks there and maybe Izzy will start getting jealous?!? I hope George's dad makes it through. What was McSteamy's problem? Anyone know? I can't wait to see more next week.

Loved the show last night, so glad it's back!

I can't believe no one mentioned the scene with Callie and George and the urine. That was a riot! I also loved Bailey teaching Callie the stare-down, even though Callie looked pretty psycho when she was doing it to George.

I have a really bad feeling that George's dad will die next week.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread