+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I can't wait for new episodes. I look forward to Thursday's just to watch Grey's. Aah...that McDreamy!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Some spoilers from http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Co...o/default.aspx

Click to see Spoiler:
    Question: I work at a Waldbaums, and I have an employee discount card that gets me money off whatever I buy, e.g., Snapple. Now, tell me more about this Callie-George union on Grey's. Amy
    Ausiello: You had me at "Waldbaums." Regarding the big Grey's engagement, I'm just guessing here, but keep in mind that George's dad was pushing him to mend fences with Callie. Also keep in mind that George's dad is very sick. See where I'm going with this?
    ______________________________ __________

I'm thinking the George-Callie thing will be a show put on for the sake of George's dad. But I also read a spoiler somewhere that Callie might get pregnant and that's why they get married. Of course, any spoiler about Grey's could just be to throw us off the track since Shonda keeps a tight lid on the show's storylines.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2185236;
    Some spoilers from http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Co...o/default.aspx

Click to see Spoiler:
    Question: I work at a Waldbaums, and I have an employee discount card that gets me money off whatever I buy, e.g., Snapple. Now, tell me more about this Callie-George union on Grey's. Amy
    Ausiello: You had me at "Waldbaums." Regarding the big Grey's engagement, I'm just guessing here, but keep in mind that George's dad was pushing him to mend fences with Callie. Also keep in mind that George's dad is very sick. See where I'm going with this?
    ______________________________ __________

I'm thinking the George-Callie thing will be a show put on for the sake of George's dad. But I also read a spoiler somewhere that Callie might get pregnant and that's why they get married. Of course, any spoiler about Grey's could just be to throw us off the track since Shonda keeps a tight lid on the show's storylines.
    If that's why
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a pregnancy, then will we have a who's the dad story?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2185547;
    If that's why
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a pregnancy, then will we have a who's the dad story?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If that happens, it can be quite possible to question who the father of the child is, since Callie has been with George and McSteamy! But she was with McSteamy most recently so who knows?
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Congrats to Patrick Dempsey for winning the people's choice award!
    Last edited by leogirl_21; 01-11-2007 at 08:48 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I love the show, but something about Dempsey, the actor, bugs me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This is probably borderline obsessive but ...
    I was looking at tvguide online and it showed all of the episode titles for the entire series. I recognized a lot of them as song titles (yeah I know, duh @ me)
    So I got a little curious about this week's (and next week's) title Six Days. I googled it and Wiki says:
    [regarding the video for the song Six Days] The idea was to make a short film revolving around the song's hook line: "Tomorrow never comes until it's too late...." The plot is centered on a man (Chang) who, upon discovering his girlfriend (Graham) has cheated on him, tries to destroy all traces of their relationship, eventually realizing that this is futile, as what has happened cannot be undone.
    Speaks to Christina and Burke as well as Derek and Addison and Derek and Mark and so on...

That was some almost kiss between Korev and Addison!
    What's got Mark's panties in a bunch 'this week'?
    Meredith, Meredith, Meredith, so juvenille and insecure that you will make a man sacrifice his much needed sleep because you have abandonment issues.
    Izzy in the bank crying and yelling was funny.. sure reminded me of Ghost when Whoopie was doing the same thing.
    Has George finally come to his senses?
    You just KNOW that Izzy is going to fund the young scoliosis patient's surgery and recovery.
    Awesome scene between Bailey and Callie, Bailey giving up some of her secret nazi moves! And then to have them work on Derek!!

Great show
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2202371;
    I love the show, but something about Dempsey, the actor, bugs me.
    Agreed.
    Have you seen the life magazine cover w. him and his wife?
    Or just him and his wife's belly....

A bit odd.
    He irks me. I have no other word for it.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

FORT Fogey
    oh izzy izzy oh izzy.

+ Reply to Thread