+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

You know, Lois... as disturbing the fact that some people have accused Katherine Heigl of being fat simply because she's more statuesque than Ellen Pompeo and Sandra Oh... I am equally as disturbed that Katherine Heigl considers a size 4 and/or 6 to be "a real woman, a real size."

But then, I guess she didn't claim to be "of average size."
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Interesting reading all your comments. I was not mad at George at all. I would have given Izzie much harsher comments that the ones he gave her. It is nice to see that he is being human and not bottling in his emotions in the situation he is going through.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Who the hell does Izzy think she is? Who is she to judge Christina??? Ooohh she's making me mad tonight!

I'm more mad at Christina for snapping at Mer for defending her. How about a simple "Thank you for sticking up for me and believing in me when everyone else is treating me like a troll."? I don't believe any of those other doctors would've done any differently if it had been one of them. I think they all would've done the exact same thing to help one of their own. Even Baily. And yet they all act like they're saints and Yang is a scum bag for what? For helping a fellow doctor when she knew he needed it? I don't agree that she should've gotten lieniency for defrauding everyone but at the same time I don't think everyone (especially Izzy) should be treating her like a troll. Is everyone forgetting that Izzy deliberately cut a patient's LVac (is that correct?) and defrauded everyone into believing that he was worse off than he was just so they could steal a heart for him??? She's the last one to judge anybody. Okay. Rant over.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I missed tonight's episode. I guess I'll just have to wait until it comes on ABC's website tonight.

oooooooooooooooooh how i wanted to YELL at Meridith when she told her step mom that she pretty much didnt want to be part of her family.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Add Izzie to the list of people that I want to smack

I am liking George, Callie, Karev and Bailey more and more though
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I didn't want to yell at Meredith. I felt sorry for her and for the stepmother. You can't just suddenly be a family. The parts of tonight's episode that really got me though were Meredith defending Christina in the locker room and Ellis finally recognizing Meredith and hugging her back.

I thought it was a great episode.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Is it possible that Izzy and McSteamy might hook up? I thought that it was interesting that McSteamy requested that Izzy get to scrub in for the separation surgery especially after Izzy told him if he wants to be respected he has to earn respect.

I really love the medical situations in which they put the doctors. The adult conjoined twins was something else and Bailey's address to the interns about who got the better surgery
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I missed the first 20 minutes or so, but was able to catch the locker room scene. Christina makes me angry. Here is Meredith, defending her, and what does she do - all but smack her. Really, its better to not say anything than to be rude. But, Meredith was cool about turning it around and making the viewer try to understand just where her heart is.

Still love this show!
    Sick of all the "Mc"isms.

+ Reply to Thread