+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 725 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126526 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Honestly, i dont like the idea of Izzie and alex together.
    Furthermore, the exchange between addison and derek was really more like a double entendre. It was obvious to me that while talking about the preme they were also talking about themselves.
    The same with Webber's last scene with that patient.
    Last edited by Amy Lee; 10-10-2005 at 12:47 AM.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

George about Izzy and Alex: "Make the lambs stop screaming. "

Great show tonight! Meredith had me bawling at the end. After everything that happened that day and then finding out that her mother doesn't have cancer and will die slowly of Alzheimer's....

I'm still rooting for Derek and Mere, but I find myself actually liking Addison. Burke's face when he looked at the O.R. board and saw what Cristina's surgery was so telling. Obviously, he still cares about her. The previews with her mother next week look hilarious.

I'm started to like Alex more, but ITA with Amy Lee - I don't want to see them have a relationship.... maybe they could just get in on in the locker room or a supply closet or something!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

One of the things I really like about this show is that it is hard not to like Addison. She did something very wrong to get Derek's attention, but she's not proud of it. Despite her transgression, she is smart and caring. Most shows would have Addison be an evil witch so we could all hate her and root for Derek and Meredith.

I'm trying to finish something up and only half paid attention during Desperate Housewives tonight. On the other hand, I was riveted by Grey's Anatomy. I hate to admit this, but I love the Nazi. She's a great character. I also loved all the parts other people have mentioned and especially the lambs line and George putting Ellis in her place as Thatch. The scene where Meredith heard her mother screaming at George/Thatch and belittling him and Meredith was horrible.

Meredith's mom screaming at her, Meredith's mom screaming at George thinking he was Thatcher, the premie baby not giving up, Christina having a miscarriage, Dr. Burke looking looking sad when he found out about Christina, and Meredith hoping that her mom had liver cancer so she would die quickly....Whew! What an emotional show! It definitely made me cry tonight. I'm liking this show more than Desperate Housewives, too.

I wouldn't mind Izzy and Alex getting together. He needs someone like Izzy to help him bring out the good guy he is inside. Now, George and Meredith together would be all wrong. Like someone said, Meredith seems too high maintenance for George, who is so clumsy but adorable.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippedychick
    OK! Hello, I'm new. I am sooooo confused. It looks like her baby died...and that could be supported by the fact that Baily said that they couldn't save the tube (follopian tube) but could they not save just the tube...or the tube and the baby? I'm sooo sad T.T I've been waiting all week to find out what's going to happen to her and Burke and her baby and now I don't really understand. Could someone please help me?
    Christina's pregnancy developed inside the fallopian tube instead of the uterus. What happens is when the baby grows it gets too big for the tube and it bursts. There is no way a baby can survive this, and the tube has to be removed too, which lessens the chance of becoming pregnant in the future. If they catch it in time they can just cut into the fallopian tube and remove the embryo and sew it back up. Either way the baby is lost. That's what Bailey was telling Christina.

This show just gets better every week. I can't believe I am starting to like Addison, and I hate that I'm starting to like Alex. My heart was just breaking for Meredith, and I felt so bad for Burke. That was awful how he found out about the baby by looking at the OR schedule. This show seriously could make me blow off Desperate Housewives.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I hate to admit this, but I love the Nazi. She's a great character.
    Oh, why hate to admit it? Bailey is absolutely fabulous. Besides for her cutting humor, the emotion and caring she showed for Christina last night were very touching.

I teared up at the end when Burke desperately wanted to go comfort Christina only to find that she was surrounded by her friends. He must be going through hell, both from his love for Christina and also from the fact that he, too, lost a baby.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

True Broadway. I also felt really sorry for Burke at the end. In addition, I wish he could have told the Chief why he didn't want to do the biopsy. Did Meredith's mother really need it immediately? If she had liver cancer, she was almost certainly toast anyway. What difference would a few hours really make?

What an episode! So much emotion!

Poor George... when he kept saying to himself "I look like Meridith's father??"

And I loved the scene between Alex and Meridith when he told her she could talk to him if she needed to. I'm really starting to like his character.

There were just so many things to love about this episode.. too many to list

Can't wait for next week
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    Can't wait for next week
    :yeah that
    Me neither!!!!
    I use to say that about Desperate Housewives - now I say that about Grey's Anatomy!!

Great episode. I shed a tear or two at the end with Meredith. Like everyone else, I can't hate Addison. I really like her but I like Meredith too and I think I'm gonna keep rooting for Dr. McDreamy and Meredith to get back together.

I thought it was hilarious when George pretended to be Thatch and put Ellis in her place and it was sweet when she invited him to come and lie next to her in the bed.

+ Reply to Thread