+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by justdecent;2155455;
    Yeah I don't think Christina handled the situation well, but even more of a crazy event this past show was the look Addison and Alex gave each other. I was like OMG they are the next two people to hook up in the show. CRAZY!!!
    When the cast was on Oprah the other week Kate Walsh was asked who she'd like to hook up with next (or words to that effect) and she said Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    I can't see what they could possibly do with Burke now - I mean in real life wouldn't he be let go/ resign? How do you come back after that? I am so glad it is finally out - he can always teach in a medical school.
    Also re the Oprah show, Washington was asked what direction he'd like to see Burke's storyline go in in the future and he said he'd like to see him working for Doctors Without Borders in Sierra Leone.

I think it's unlikely that both he and Kate Walsh would say things on Oprah that are actually going to be upcoming storylines, but seeing how Addison and Alex gave each other that stare and how it's difficult to tell where Burke goes form here, both storylines could come about.
    Last edited by fluff; 11-26-2006 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2155555;
    Oh. Okay. Thanks. I stupidly forgot it was on. I got wrapped up in Deal or No Deal. (It was 2 hours) Does anyone know if ABC will ever be putting their shows On Demand (cable) like NBC has for NCIS, CSI and Survivor?
    They are showing entire episodes on the ABC.com site. You can watch it right from your computer.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2156340;
    They are showing entire episodes on the ABC.com site. You can watch it right from your computer.
    Does anyone know how to fast forward through most of the show when it is on your computer? Maybe I'm missing a FF button? I only want to see the last 15 min. or so that I missed.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to send Burke to Doctors w/o Borders, where he'll constantly be operating under stress. Unless he won't be a surgeon anymore. Ditto sending him to a med school...aside from the ethics issue which would probably rule out a teaching job if it came out, how can he teach surgery if he can't operate? It isn't just a lecture....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    If he goes to Doctors Without Borders, or to teach, I'd say he is off the show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2156358;
    Does anyone know how to fast forward through most of the show when it is on your computer? Maybe I'm missing a FF button? I only want to see the last 15 min. or so that I missed.
    I don't know, since I can't watch, but can you just take the scroll bar that's showing you where you are in the clip and move it forward? Most clips with just rebuffer and start where you put the scroll.

Loved this weeks episode. It was so bittersweet but I loved what Merideth said to Dereck. "she is my best friend and right or wrong, she was there when you weren't"

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2156659;
    I don't know, since I can't watch, but can you just take the scroll bar that's showing you where you are in the clip and move it forward? Most clips with just rebuffer and start where you put the scroll.

"
    Thanks, canadian_angel--will definitely try that tonight. Did not know that. Love the FORT tech support!
    And it definitely sucks that Canada can't watch the shows online...why would they do that, that non-US people can't watch? I can see not letting Europeans if they plan to sell the show over there, but you all are watching the same time frame as we are, makes no sense.

PWS, all the networks do that - they block us from watching the shows. Only US residents can actually watch the online programs... it truly sucks!

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellon;2157579;
    PWS, all the networks do that - they block us from watching the shows. Only US residents can actually watch the online programs... it truly sucks!
    But why? If it is profitable for the US to watch, why not Canada? Just can't figure their motivation.... Does anyone know?

I don't know the logistics, but it has something to do with copyright. Why? Not exactly sure, perhaps someone will be able to explain that mystery!

One more episode this week till January. Cannot wait

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I really enjoyed last Thursday's episode. I hope George's dad is okay. I am steamed at Christina, like others are. To me, it seemed that Burke wanted to get confess early on, but Christina kept pushing him. Then, out of spite for being left out of the surgery, I think she ratted on him. Yes it was the right thing to do, but the wrong way and the whole cover-up thing really never should have happened. I am glad the writers remembered that Derek signed off on Burkes's return to surgery. Now I'm anticipating what will happen to Burke's character.

+ Reply to Thread