+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree679Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    wow, awesome recap mikesgirl!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Thank you, indeed! I had no idea it ran 10 minutes long... I'm lucky I set the tape at all on Thanksgiving, I didn't have time to go check the paper for details. Grrr.
    When you watch it on abc.com is there a way to fast forward to the end? I don't want to watch the whole show just the last 10 or 15 minutes I missed. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mizbitt;2154277;
    I think that Christina did the right thing. She was helping Burke allthat time and in the end he blamed her for all the problems. It would have been nice if he had confessed on his own, but Christina was thinking of the patients that he would be operating on being in danger.
    The thing is I believe Burke was going to confess when he came in and told the chief they had to talk.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I absolutely despised George in this ep, i'm sure he's scared of what might happen to his father but that doesn't give him reason to take it out on everyone else. Callie, you're no longer involved with him so please find someone who's levelheaded and ready. Or better yet, don't get involved with anyone for now. Being single hasn't hurt anyone.
    X-tina: she's just crazy. I can see them not getting through this one. Btw, that day, i was enduring the rain and horrible winds in the east coast. Probably a preview of what was to happen on this show.

eta: I don't want Alex and Addie getting together. Nope.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I saw something in the preview about George's little love muffin shoving Merideth. What was that all about?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

George made a snotty comment to Callie about having slept with McSteamy. Callie immediately thought that Meredith had told George and went and confronted her.

Of course we all know it was Alex, but no one else knows yet.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by sukee;2155413;
    The thing is I believe Burke was going to confess when he came in and told the chief they had to talk.
    I think we are supposed to have doubt, and instead believe that all he was going to do was turn down the promotion. It was clear that he wasn't going to take it even before that, but what wasn't clear was if he'd confess to his er... sins.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular
    Yeah I don't think Christina handled the situation well, but even more of a crazy event this past show was the look Addison and Alex gave each other. I was like OMG they are the next two people to hook up in the show. CRAZY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2155441;
    George made a snotty comment to Callie about having slept with McSteamy. Callie immediately thought that Meredith had told George and went and confronted her.

Of course we all know it was Alex, but no one else knows yet.
    Oh. Okay. Thanks. I stupidly forgot it was on. I got wrapped up in Deal or No Deal. (It was 2 hours) Does anyone know if ABC will ever be putting their shows On Demand (cable) like NBC has for NCIS, CSI and Survivor?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar
    Thank you so much for the recap, yea i knew Christina was going to end up telling on Burke which she did the right thing because people would have end up getting hurt.
    Last edited by fluff; 11-26-2006 at 04:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread