+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2145763;
    I agree Amy Lee. Miranda singing was a great moment, and she's got a fantastic voice!
    That was neat. Also, Veruka I know what you mean about the writing. They do such a wonderful job with the other couples, but what's up with their handling of Meredith and Derek? I was a huge fan and I too am starting to not care. Maybe he just really blew it with her in my eyes. At any rate I sure wish they'd work on this couple.

I love the direction that they're taking with Addison. She's so much more human and likeable. I used to really dislike her. She needs a new not-McSteamy love interest.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2146221;
    That was neat. Also, Veruka I know what you mean about the writing. They do such a wonderful job with the other couples, but what's up with their handling of Meredith and Derek? I was a huge fan and I too am starting to not care. Maybe he just really blew it with her in my eyes. At any rate I sure wish they'd work on this couple.

I love the direction that they're taking with Addison. She's so much more human and likeable. I used to really dislike her. She needs a new not-McSteamy love interest.
    Well let's see... there's George, Karev, the Chief (ok, he's going back to his wife, so he's out), and ummmmm. Given that George seems to be entangled with Callie I'd say it would have to be Karev or some entirely new character.

They were great on Oprah. Nice she gave all the actors pretty good air time.

I noticed that Addison talks a bit funny. Never noticed before. Izzie is absolutely stunning! Callie is fabulous! I'm so glad they cast a curvy girl loaded with talent. The men are just well, steamy and dreamy and cute and hunky.

Burke was definitely uncomfortable discussing the gay George issue, but he managed. What else could they say?

Loved that Sandra Oh said she wouldn't like Christine!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Kate is very pretty, i love her hair. Some of the fans said that they think she's with child or will be.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Two Dreamy guys

No offense to all of you Patrick Dempsey fans, but he's just not for me. I think he looks like a rodent.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2147185;
    Kate is very pretty, i love her hair. Some of the fans said that they think she's with child or will be.
    She's freaking drop dead gorgeous. And has a killer figure! I think she's the most classic looking woman on the show. Izzie's cute, but Addison is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2149659;
    No offense to all of you Patrick Dempsey fans, but he's just not for me. I think he looks like a rodent.
    I hate rodents. Let's leave it at that! (Although I will say that he looks much better now than he did as a gawky teen/20something actor.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2149893;
    She's freaking drop dead gorgeous. And has a killer figure! I think she's the most classic looking woman on the show. Izzie's cute, but Addison is beautiful.

She is. Did you see her on Drew Carey when she played his girlfriend who had lost a lot of weight and broke up with him because she put it all back on while she was with him? She wore a fat suit for some of the episodes.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2149659;

I used to think he was hot, but that was 5 yrs ago. Now, Eric Dane is the total hotness.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Bill Clinton was on Ellen today, and when asked what TV shows he watches, the first thing he said was "I love Grey's Anatomy".
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

+ Reply to Thread