+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fan
    I loved George last night, the scene where he told Christina to be a human for once instead of a robot was awesome!!!!!!

I hope that he and Callie get back together, she was so sweet when she was interacting with his family.

I feel sorry for Meredith's mom. I am glad that Meredith told her that she did the best job that she could when raising her. That was really nice. It is sad that they chief can no longer go to visit her, but I admire him for finally attempting to work on his marriage.

I really enjoyed the show last night.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie;2145697;
    I loved George last night, the scene where he told Christina to be a human for once instead of a robot was awesome!!!!!!
    I was so proud of him for saying that. I just wish his brothers would take him more seriously as a doctor, but it does make for an entertaining family dynamic.

I also liked Callie's car references when explaining the father's condition.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2144116;
    What happened?!!

I saw a repeat of "FRIENDS" the other night where Ellen played a college classmate of Ross and Chandler's. She actually looked better then (not just 'cause she was younger, but because she had more meat on her bones).
    IIRC, The woman wa also flirting with her bf and was also bucking for a big tip because of a siblings pregnancy or wedding, something of the like. If some chick is sleazing all over my guy, she would've gotten attitude from me too.

Anyway, um, i thought Sheperd was still taking his time with the whole meredith situation. So are they back together or just taking their time, naked?
    I honestly don't was Izzie and Karev together, or at least not yet. I'm not comfy with it.
    I would like it if George stopped being so hostile towards Callie( or however the hell you spell it). The same way, id like it if my Hottie Mark would stop being so easy with women. I enjoyed Miranda singing last night, It was a tender moment which she ins't used to giving.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey
    I agree Amy Lee. Miranda singing was a great moment, and she's got a fantastic voice!

Awww, i loved it when she was singing -- what a great way to end the show. do yall think George's dad is going to make it?? I hope so!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I loved Miranda singing too. I think the child being hit put her life into perspective for her. I really hope George's father makes it. But from the previews, it looks like there are going to be complications
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2145963;
    I loved Miranda singing too. I think the child being hit put her life into perspective for her. I really hope George's father makes it. But from the previews, it looks like there are going to be complications
    This is where Christina's going to have to choose between her medical ethics and her boyfriend, and covering up for him is gonna get her, and him. If it also gets George's dad though I don't know how their friendship will ever be repaired---or how any of them can be friends with her again. This isn't some unknown person who didn't get Denny's organ, it's the dad of someone they care about--this violation of ethics will really hit home.
    Miranda's voice, terrific! And I love that song. We used to have a Harry Belafonte album with that on it when I was growing up, just loved to play it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Miranda's song actually brought tears to my eyes and a lump to my throat. It was so swet....and then when they showed all of the other characters, I had to go to the tissue box. It was so moving. Having had only 1 child, I guess it made me sad for the days when he was a precious infant...and for my own mother.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2145763;
    I agree Amy Lee. Miranda singing was a great moment, and she's got a fantastic voice!
    I think three of actors had experience in Broadway musicals.

I've heard about Sara Ramirez (Callie), T.R. Knight (George) and Chandra Wilson (Miranda). Pretty talented cast.

FORT Fanatic
    did you see the cast on oprah today? addison said she would like her character hook up with karev [sp?]. hmmm....

and i must say, karev knows how to kiss a woman. yeow.

+ Reply to Thread