+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2144278;
    Oooh, that's interesting, babs. A few people had speculated about that back when
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alex first got forced to assist Addison. They just had that "tension" between them.
    But yeah, it's surprising to see it actually happen. I really thought
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alex would get back together with Izzy
    Maybe eventually (your 2nd suggestion), but not yet. Needs to be some growth and healing going on.

FORT Fogey
    I think the second is one of those they'll always hint at, and dance around.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The REAL couple that viewers are always hoping will end up together, if you will, since no one seems to care about Meredith and Derek.

You know... Grey's Anatomy is definitely in the Will and Grace territory where people care more about the "supporting" characters than the leads. That's not a criticism; just more of an interesting acknowledgment of fabulously well developed cast.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2144469;
    You know... Grey's Anatomy is definitely in the Will and Grace territory where people care more about the "supporting" characters than the leads. That's not a criticism; just more of an interesting acknowledgment of fabulously well developed cast.
    I agree...I hate Meredith and Derek...I love everyone else, especially Addison and Alex...Wish they would just send Mere and Derek away somewhere...

Will there be a spoilers thread tonight?

No, Starbucks.... for non-reality shows the discussion is right in the same thread. Spoiler tags aren't used, either, so don't come in if you don't want to know.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2144469;

Aaaw, I LOVED Grace. I also loved the supporting characters, esp. Karen--she was too funny. To your point though I agree that both shows have/had super strong supporting casts, really to point of not being supporting, but equal. The great ensemble shows seem to last the longest and have the most depth. One storyline slows down and another peaks. I think just watching a couple of characters makes it boring to watch. Of course, this is the only show I MUST see. (o.k. I broke a vow to myself and starrted to get mildly obsessed with the Bachelor Rome, but I'm over it, lol.)

I got a question. Is the woman playing the mom of the little girl that got run over by any chance Addison's sis in real life? I think they look soooo much alike accept one has red hair and the other is a blond.

Loved the line about Christina being a 'robot in a white coat'. It was cool that she took it to heart and spoke so nicely of George to his father.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Fogey
    Why is it that the writers can do such a magnificent job of pulling George and Callie together, then apart, make it believable, and I love every minute of it ... they can do the same thing with Alex and Izzy, and I love every minute of it. With both of those couples, I want them to be together, but I understand it and I'm okay with it when they're apart. BUT, when it comes to Meredith and Derek, the writing is coming from the very same source, and I'm totally ambivilent to them as a couple. Are the actors THAT different? Why is it such a contrast?

+ Reply to Thread