+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 736 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125525 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    lol Well, at least they didn't plan on seeing eachother after it. They just happened to be working at the same place and continued getting all kinds of horizontal.
    It was fate I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    What single woman (in her right mind) wouldn't want to date a brain surgeon who looks like Patrick Dempsey?
    That's a mythical creature, NYGal

Yeah, I meant that it started out as a one night stand - the way Meredith rushed out of his apartment, she clearly wasn't expecting to see him again.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I just watched this. I'm not too worried about Christina flatlining, those previews happen so fast and there is so much that they run together that it has to be something else
    My guess is maybe it's the baby monitor that flatlines, that is, if the fetus is even far enough along to have a heartbeat show up on the monitor.

She will probably miscarry. Just a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    What single woman (in her right mind) wouldn't want to date a brain surgeon who looks like Patrick Dempsey?

If Went Miller, was the surgeon i'd be all over him in a second.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Im rooting for George and Meredith to get together I like Derryk he is a good guy but I like George 10 times more and Merideth rocks and I hope Izzey and Alex get together

Alex was definitely seen in a new light this past episode. And I LOVE George! Once again he saved the day (or the patient). I loved Cristina's comment that the hormones were making her "care." Too funny!

I like George but I don't want to see him with Meredith. She's too high maintenance and you can't make someone love you. I just don't think there is any chemistry between the two, they are good for each other in a brother / sister way but I just wouldn't "feel" it if they hooked up.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chesara
    My guess is maybe it's the baby monitor that flatlines, that is, if the fetus is even far enough along to have a heartbeat show up on the monitor.

She will probably miscarry. Just a theory.
    If they are trying to make it realistic then that wouldn't be the baby monitor. They would have her hooked up to a separate machine which monitors contractions and the baby's heartbeat, and those machines don't alarm. I'm thinking maybe that flatline has nothing at all to do with Christina but is from another storyline in the show and they just edited for the preview to make us think it was Christina. I bet you are right about a miscarriage though.

Tonight's show for those that haven't seen it yet I will spoiler this.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It was ectopic - and because she was already in the hospital, they could rush her off to OR and save her life. If the rupture had occurred while she was away from the hospital - they would have probably lost her. But, that would be reality.

I loved Meridith's mom calling George, "Thatch" and inviting him to lay down in bed with her. :smile I love this show!

FORT Newbie
    OK! Hello, I'm new. I am sooooo confused. It looks like her baby died...and that could be supported by the fact that Baily said that they couldn't save the tube (follopian tube) but could they not save just the tube...or the tube and the baby? I'm sooo sad T.T I've been waiting all week to find out what's going to happen to her and Burke and her baby and now I don't really understand. Could someone please help me?

+ Reply to Thread