+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by casey3078;2140849;
    So does anyone know who gets married this season and who is pregnant????
    Someone is rumored to be pregnant? Hmmm.... Addison because it throw a wrinkle in her relationship with Derek and Mark. I don't think they would have Christina get pregnant again, even if it would throw a wrinkle in her current arrangement with Burke. I don't think they'd have Izzie get pregnant so soon after getting back into the program. It wouldn't be Bailey again, either. So..... Meredith, Addison, or Callie. I'd go with Addison, too.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Pompeo and her guy look happy together so good for them.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    When Pompeo and Washington were on Oprah (I think), her man was sitting in the audience, and I could have sworn that I saw him give Isaiah an evil look! Oh well......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That's great news about Ellen's engagement. She seems like a nice person and sure seemed crazy about her guy on Oprah.

FORT Fogey
    After seeing Ellen and her man when she was on Punk'd, I kind of feel sorry for the guy having to be with her for the rest of his life.

I agree Veruka. She's not very classy to say the least.
    Yup, with donuts!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2144095;
    After seeing Ellen and her man when she was on Punk'd, I kind of feel sorry for the guy having to be with her for the rest of his life.
    What happened?!!

I saw a repeat of "FRIENDS" the other night where Ellen played a college classmate of Ross and Chandler's. She actually looked better then (not just 'cause she was younger, but because she had more meat on her bones).

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2144116;
    What happened?!!
    It just showed a very very ugly side of her personality. The set-up for the joke was that Ellen and her boyfriend went out to lunch, and the waitress was hitting on her boyfriend (he was in on the joke). Rather than just getting jealous, Ellen got really really nasty, saying all sorts of stuff about the waitress behind her back - even that she wanted to stab her at one point if I remember it right. She was very snooty and spoiled, and it just left you wondering what on earth he sees in her.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2143004;
    Someone is rumored to be pregnant? Hmmm.... Addison because it throw a wrinkle in her relationship with Derek and Mark. I don't think they would have Christina get pregnant again, even if it would throw a wrinkle in her current arrangement with Burke. I don't think they'd have Izzie get pregnant so soon after getting back into the program. It wouldn't be Bailey again, either. So..... Meredith, Addison, or Callie. I'd go with Addison, too.
    I'd go with Addison too... maybe that's why she reacted the way she did with that happy couple??
    Also, did I miss something? Didn't really see this one coming:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    A reliable source has just confirmed to me that: "Addison and Alex. It is on." Source: Kristin on E!Online http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/

Oooh, that's interesting, babs. A few people had speculated about that back when
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alex first got forced to assist Addison. They just had that "tension" between them.
    But yeah, it's surprising to see it actually happen. I really thought
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alex would get back together with Izzy
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread