+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I thought it was pretty slimey of Sloan to even entertain the thought of going after Meredith at all.
    Very cute in the elevator when Meredith told Sloan she was immune to his charm - I guess she wasn't kidding
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Duxxy:
    I LOVED that too and I think she meant it. How could she go for McDreamy's arch enemy? . . It wouldn't be good at all.

Meredith enjoys McSteamy's attention, but I doubt she even entertained the notion of hooking up with him. She wants Derek - period! But even though they are back on, that relationship will be full of pitfalls.

I just yelled at the tv, "BLAH! BOO!" at the end scene in the bar with Meredith and Derek. Yes, I am not a fan of those two
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Oprah's show this Friday will be taped in Seattle. All the cast members will be on.

FORT Newbie
    So does anyone know who gets married this season and who is pregnant????

^^^I think Joe and his partner are getting married and everyone else is just invited to the wedding...And as far as who is pregnant, I say Addison...

FORT Fogey
    Smart guess on the wedding sweet lady! Sticking with that line of thought -- Joe did mention on the camping trip that they want to have kids. Any chance that they'll ask one of the women to serve as a surrogate for them?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I doubt one of the female docs would be a surrogate for ANYONE at this point. Having a baby is hard work and she might even have to take some time off, esp. if there are complications. I can't see any of them willing to risk their rising careers at this point.

I wish them all the happiness in the world!

Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Is Engaged
    Attachment 18542
    Grey's Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo and her boyfriend, record producer Chris Ivery, are engaged, PEOPLE has confirmed.

Ivery proposed to Pompeo on Friday, her 37th birthday, after breakfast at home. "She was surprised and thrilled," the actress's rep tells PEOPLE. Ivery presented Pompeo with a 3.5-carat emerald-cut diamond in a platinum setting from jewelry designer Tacori.

Pompeo and Ivery, 37, both Boston-area natives, grew up minutes away from each other, but didn't meet until pals introduced them in Los Angeles in 2003. They didn't start dating right away. "We were friends for six months; then one night she just looked different to me," Ivery told PEOPLE in October.

Their relationship is laid-back. "We had a great day yesterday," Pompeo told PEOPLE. "We walked on the beach, then we came home, took a shower and went out for sushi. Then we laid on the couch with the dogs and watched TV."

Pompeo added, "We were six degrees our whole lives, so I feel like we were sort of meant to be. We'll get married eventually, secretly."

According to Pompeo's rep, no wedding date has been set.
    Last edited by misskitty; 12-20-2006 at 03:10 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread