+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I really liked Meridith being paired with Sloan at the hospital. When they get all dirty mistrisses club together they are cute. It is the side of McSteamy that I like.

But yeah, while I enjoyed parts of the camping trip, having all the guys from the hospital there seemed, well, impossible! Gotta love TV. LOL

Cause, hey, Jack Bauer stops the world from blowing up all by himself almost every hour!

And Gray's finds a way to touch my heart almost every episode. It was nice to see Callie and Addy bonding. It is those moments that really make me a Gray's fan.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey
    I just had this thought - I'm not sure if I agree with it or not. In some ways, does Sloan's brutal honesty make him the voice of the viewer?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2136477;
    I just had this thought - I'm not sure if I agree with it or not.
    Wait a second, you even debate your own thoughts?? I don't know, but for some reason that cracked me up, V.

For me, I don't know if Sloan's brutal honesty makes him the voice of the viewer, or it's all just a tactic to further his own interests later.

Probably both.

Sounds like fans are vetoing future camping trips for this show. I think I would agree. Although I thought it was going to get a bit more interesting than it actually did when the accident happened during the open hand fight scene.

FORT Fogey
    There was one aspect of the camping trip that I really liked, and that was Burke telling George that his standards for other people are too high. I had never reallythought about that with his character before, and when Burke said it, I thought he was nuts. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized it's absolutely true.

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    I have been addicted to this show since Day One. I have never missed one episode. However, last night was the first time I fell asleep during the episode. HoHUM. I missed out on about 15 minutes. To me that says something about how bored I was with this episode.

I love looking at McSteamy. He is so much better looking that McDreamy.

I have a difficult time looking at McDreamy and not thinking about how he married his best friends' mother when he was 21 and she was 48.

I hope someone else comes along and rescues Meredith from the clutches of McDreamy who is an emotional cripple

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by UGetWhatYouNeed;2136503;
    I have been addicted to this show since Day One. I have never missed one episode. However, last night was the first time I fell asleep during the episode. HoHUM. I missed out on about 15 minutes. To me that says something about how bored I was with this episode.

I love looking at McSteamy. He is so much better looking that McDreamy.

I have a difficult time looking at McDreamy and not thinking about how he married his best friends' mother when he was 21 and she was 48.

I hope someone else comes along and rescues Meredith from the clutches of McDreamy who is an emotional cripple
    What???????? The actor? The character???

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2136539;
    The actor

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2136539;
    The actor. Patrick Dempsey's first wife was 27 years older than him, and I believe managed his career. He eventually realized she was controlling his life, and the marriage fell apart.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by UGetWhatYouNeed;2136547;
    Interesting. Plays a doctor, never finished high school....

+ Reply to Thread