+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

well this is the first season that Ive watched and I dont think its boring at all. Its sure kept my interest, but part of that may be because I think George is insanely cute...sigh
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;2135925;
    has this season got BORING...or what?
    For me it is getting better and better. I am glad that Meredith decided not to go with McSteamy at the end of the episode. I may not like her all that much with McDreamy, but I think he is the better choice of the two.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I shuddered at the end of the show tonight. I find those two together to be so gross. I'm not sure what it is but it is hard for me to watch.

I liked the hospital scenes last night. Glad to see Addison not hung up on Marc.
    Question for those in the medical field: Would a chief of staff really go camping with an intern? I know it was a plot device, but sheesh. That whole camping bit fell flat for me, though the scenery was gorgeous. Burke's hand didn't shake, that's good.
    If Callie is an ortho, why was she paged to see George's father? It looks as if it is his heart that has the problem.
    This must be the big moment of truth we have been expecting for Burke and Cristina.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Fan
    Can't wait until next week's episode. I am so scared for George's father!!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2136247;
    I liked the hospital scenes last night. Glad to see Addison not hung up on Marc.
    Question for those in the medical field: Would a chief of staff really go camping with an intern? I know it was a plot device, but sheesh. That whole camping bit fell flat for me, though the scenery was gorgeous. Burke's hand didn't shake, that's good.
    If Callie is an ortho, why was she paged to see George's father? It looks as if it is his heart that has the problem.
    This must be the big moment of truth we have been expecting for Burke and Cristina.
    Not only would a chief not go camping with interns, but a surgical unit would not function with three surgeons and 2 interns out at the same time! I thought the whole camping thing was rather useless. The only funny parts to me were the chief realizing that Joe is gay, and trying to cover his surprise.

I think that Callie was probably paged about George's father not to take care of him, but because people in the hospital would know she had a relationship with George, and they couldn't reach him. So they would have called her as George's ex-girlfriend, and not as a doctor.

I love the idea of Addison and Callie becoming friends. There could be some fun drinking scenes between those two!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I didn't get to focus on the whole episode (stupid husband kept talking....grrr) but I loved how Addison and Callie stood by one another while telling the pregnant mother she lost her baby. My eyes were full of tears along with theirs.

I'm with the rest of you that didn't like the camping outage. It was completely way out there. I don't see something like this happening in real life.

Glad Meredith chose McDreamy and not Sloan.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2136298;
    I didn't get to focus on the whole episode (stupid husband kept talking....grrr) but I loved how Addison and Callie stood by one another while telling the pregnant mother she lost her baby. My eyes were full of tears along with theirs.
    Ohmigod--did you hear me bawling? I thought the neighbors would call the cops! When that poor woman had to give birth to her dead baby and she was crying, I cried along with her. I was almost sobbing uncontrollably.

FORT Fan
    I agree, the camping outing was a little strange to me, I did enjoy the part where the Chief confessed to McDreamy that he missed his wife, that was sweet. The part where George and Korev started fighting was stupid!!!

I also like Callie and Addison as friends. That is very intersting. That was heartbreaking for the patient. That would be an awful awful thing to go through. That was the tearjerker for the night.

I don't like McSteamy, he is a pompous ass, although last night he did show some redeeming qualities when he was dealing with the transgendered patient. I thought that was very interesting. It was so nice how the wife left and then came back. I really liked that storyline.

I am also glad that Meredith chose McDreamy. I don't know what she was thinking having a drink with McSteamy!!!! There is no way I would go anywhere with him.

Anyway, I thought last night's episode was awesome! Can't wait for next week.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2136394;
    Ohmigod--did you hear me bawling? I thought the neighbors would call the cops! When that poor woman had to give birth to her dead baby and she was crying, I cried along with her. I was almost sobbing uncontrollably.
    Lois, was that who I heard I'm was right along with you sobbing. My heart just ached for that poor mother. And then seeing the lifeless body being put on her chest....OMG
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread