+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Well, if you caught the end of the episode last week, it looked like Bailey saw Yang erasing her name off the board.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2131538;
    Well, if you caught the end of the episode last week, it looked like Bailey saw Yang erasing her name off the board.
    I don't think Yang was erasing her name off the board. But I think something clicked with Bailey when she saw Yang there at the board writing and erasing things that it wasn't Burke that didn't want her in the OR
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Why do you not think that Yang was erasing Bailey's name off the board? Yang is protecting Burke's secret.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

At the very end, Yang wasn't erasing Bailey's name but she was seen erasing and rearranging the board which of course made that little light bulb go off in Bailey's head. She now knows Yang was the one who didn't want her in the OR and is now probably wondering why.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2131869;
    Why do you not think that Yang was erasing Bailey's name off the board? Yang is protecting Burke's secret.

Not at the end of the show. I think she was writing the schedule on the board. Bailey wrote her name on the board for the surgery and yes Yang erased it. When she erased Bailey the first time, she made it a point to look around and make sure no one was watching her. This time, she was just writing and erasing, like she made an error in what she wrote. Not like she was trying to make sure so and so didn't get into his surgery. Just an observation I could be wrong
    Last edited by combatcutie; 11-07-2006 at 10:40 AM.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Got it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Is tonight's episode the one which caused the now infamous fight?

Seems likely to me, since the timeline is about right, and we know that the scene had to involve at a bare minimum the characters of George, Burke, and Sheppard--three characters which rarely are on screen all at the same time on most episodes.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2135877;
    Is tonight's episode the one which caused the now infamous fight?

Seems likely to me, since the timeline is about right, and we know that the scene had to involve at a bare minimum the characters of George, Burke, and Sheppard--three characters which rarely are on screen all at the same time on most episodes.

I think so. It kinda fits like you said with all the guys being together and the whole storyline mention of homosexuality.

FORT Fanatic
    has this season got BORING...or what?

No, tonights episode wasn't where the fight was. I believe it is the next episode or the episode after. This episode could have stoked the fires for it, but the fight didn't occur here.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread