+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I thought it was hilarious when, after Meredith and Izzy were introduced to Shepard's sister Izzy said "woah, McDreamy's sister is McBitchy!"
    Just because people are occasionally refered to on the show as a Mc doesn't mean we should refer to them as such here on the boards.

I thought the writers were taking a little jab at the Mc-crap with George's Christina routine in the elevator. Maybe the Mc madness will all end soon. I can handle McDreamy and McSteamy but thats where my patience ends.

Shepard's sister was sisterly, I wouldn't like her to stay.
    It was nice that Shepard and the Chief could commiserate about losing/letting go of the women in their lives. Techincally the Chief still has not sewn on a button
    Korev is an ass but he has his good moments. He has 10 times more compassion than Sloane ever will. It was a good show.
    Meredith was actually smiling for a change instead of being so damned mopey! I can't stand her wallowing.
    I felt so sorry for Bailey when she saw that her name was no longer on the surgery board. The tears caught in her throat when she confronted Burke, the realization that all is not well in the ORs.

I get the feeling that Christina thinks that what she's doing for Burke is noble. It's not going to end well. Nope, not well at all.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Reality Fanatic
    I don't like Christine helping Burke and covering for him. I think she'll eventually let someone know. If not, I agree, it won't end well and I have a feeling Christine will be the one that gets in trouble

McBitchy

I don't mind the whole "Mc" thing, it's their signature since they show started. It can go overboard, but overall some of them really crack me up.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Christine is clearly having a lot of guilt about what it did to Bailey to take her name off.....

When George called the sister McHottie, two things, one he didn't know that it was Dekek's sister and two he hadn't yet seen her, he was just going on what Meridith said. LOL and three, he was trying to channel Christina and Meridith was trying to channel Izzy when talking to him. They were filling in for the otherwise occupied best friend of the other.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2128130;
    Its just plain McStupid in my opinion. Shondra Rhimes has taken this joke about as far as it can go, and beyond. Its time to McDrop it.
    McDitto.

LOL, please don't take offense, but I find it extremely funny that most of the people objecting to the Mc Trend have to add a Mc of their own to their post!

That said, the Mc's don't bother me. Half the boards I read have pet names for characters and I am lost at times. So I ask if I care enough.

I think it is safe to say Mc's will keep popping up on the show and while I wouldn't mind it being dialed a bit back here at the site, I woudl McHate to see it go away entirely.

McDone.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Okay. Now I get why Christina kept taking Bailey's name off the board for Burke's surgeries. I remember now that she would find a way to help him with his surgeries because he's still not steady enough to do it alone.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;2130176;
    LOL, please don't take offense, but I find it extremely funny that most of the people objecting to the Mc Trend have to add a Mc of their own to their post!
    That's because we are trying to find some McHumor in the McSituation. It doesn't mean that its still funny in the show itself simply because we are taking it to another level and mocking the tendency here.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2130518;
    Okay. Now I get why Christina kept taking Bailey's name off the board for Burke's surgeries. I remember now that she would find a way to help him with his surgeries because he's still not steady enough to do it alone.
    Is there any speculation that the actress playing Christina might be leaving? (I can't think of her name at the moment.) She and Burke are headed for big time trouble. I see a patient's death and the threat of a very nasty lawsuit both as distinct possibilities. This is a drama and not a comedy, this just has to stop. Sorry, I love this show and Christina and Burke doing this in SURGERY is just too much for me to take.

I'm all for the Mc(s) as long as they're not overdone. Loved the McBitch.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2131331;
    Is there any speculation that the actress playing Christina might be leaving? (I can't think of her name at the moment.) She and Burke are headed for big time trouble. I see a patient's death and the threat of a very nasty lawsuit both as distinct possibilities. This is a drama and not a comedy, this just has to stop. Sorry, I love this show and Christina and Burke doing this in SURGERY is just too much for me to take.

I'm all for the Mc(s) as long as they're not overdone. Loved the McBitch.
    You mean Sandra Oh (Christina Yang). I don't think she is leaving the show (hopefully NO ONE is). But I do agree with you, Burke and her are playing with fire and its sooner more so than later that someone knows what they are upto and that will put them in hot water with the Chief.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread