+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Burke is more responsible. Christina is his subordinate, not the other way around. Burke is the one with the shaky hand, not Christina. Chistina is the girlfriend, over-achiever, accomplise. Yeah, she is a surgery junkie, but Burke can say no. He is her boss. He is the Surgeon and she is a resident! And after Burke crushed, totally crushed Baily he can leave the hosipital as far as I am concerned.

I loved the interactions of Mark and Addy with Shepards sister. What did he call her, Nancypants? LOL The show has been so dark with all the McStomping around that has been going on, it was nice to see these characters in a lighter light.

Just when you really want to hate Alex, he does something awesome and is all melty all over again. Sometimes I think he is my favorite character on the show.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

What Christina is doing isn't really helping Burke because he needs to quit letting his ego get in the way and step up and admit he's not 100%. But I can't help but think how Christina is going to become a really fine surgeon with all the accelerated experience she's getting. She could wind up as good as Dr. Burke since he's the one mentoring her. But it's all to be short-lived I'm sure because you just know sooner or later there's going to be a mistake of huge proportions as a result of her doing the surgeries. The you know what is going to hit the fan for sure, it's only a matter of time.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2129029;
    What Christina is doing isn't really helping Burke because he needs to quit letting his ego get in the way and step up and admit he's not 100%. But I can't help but think how Christina is going to become a really fine surgeon with all the accelerated experience she's getting. She could wind up as good as Dr. Burke since he's the one mentoring her. But it's all to be short-lived I'm sure because you just know sooner or later there's going to be a mistake of huge proportions as a result of her doing the surgeries. The you know what is going to hit the fan for sure, it's only a matter of time.
    This may be how Dr. Burke ends up leaving the show. It could take a tragedy that causes the actor (and possibly Dr. Yang) to leave the show. I could definitely see something like this happening...it is November, after all.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;2128693;
    Burke is more responsible. Christina is his subordinate, not the other way around. Burke is the one with the shaky hand, not Christina. Chistina is the girlfriend, over-achiever, accomplise. Yeah, she is a surgery junkie, but Burke can say no. He is her boss. He is the Surgeon and she is a resident! And after Burke crushed, totally crushed Baily he can leave the hosipital as far as I am concerned.

He can take Izzie with him. I just hope no patient has to pay with their life. I'm having a really hard time forgiving Izzie for what she did for Denny in spite of the other person who had been waiting for a heart. Not to mention how it reflected on Bailey. If that check is still on the refrigerator, she is asking for it to get lost or get stolen.

I like Dr. Sheppard's sister. She's blunt and to the point.

Premium Member
    I have to agree that all the "Mc" this and "Mc" that is getting pretty tiresome. I've been skipping over those posts because it's no longer any fun to have to keep track of who is who. Are they even doing it on the show anymore?

I grew to like Nancy by the end of the show, I hope they keep her around.

Can someone tell me what Nancy's profession is? She was in the OR observing Addison do the c-section and I get that she is Derrick's sister, but does that give her privileges to be in an OR?! Is she an ob/gyn doctor back home?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I think they did say that she is an ob/gyn. When you have connections, you can get into almost anywhere.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2129118;
    I have to agree that all the "Mc" this and "Mc" that is getting pretty tiresome. I've been skipping over those posts because it's no longer any fun to have to keep track of who is who. Are they even doing it on the show anymore?
    Yeah, they still do. When George was describing what happened, I think he called the sister "McHottie." I think that's what he called her--but if not that, it was something like that.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2129180;
    Yeah, they still do. When George was describing what happened, I think he called the sister "McHottie." I think that's what he called her--but if not that, it was something like that.

She wasn't even hot. Just so friggin annoying and only good for building tension which may have been Rhimes' reason for bringing her in this episode. But she did nothing for me.
    Mcsteamy was still hot though.
    I wonder though, if Miranda will address Yang.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2129180;
    Yeah it was McHottie I believe. I haven't seen one episode of Grey's where they haven't used the Mc phrases, since they were first introduced of course.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread