+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2127875;
    Blackmail him how?
    Everyone is sleeping with everyone on that show - Would anyone bat an eye over McSteamy and Callie? George, yes, but that would hurt him and maybe Callie, but not Marc.
    Right. There's no value to this as information. McSteamy would hardly care who got told, and while Callie probably would, there's little she has that Alex probably wants.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2128099;
    OK, who is McPointy?? All of this "Mc" mess is getting confusing.
    Its just plain McStupid in my opinion. Shondra Rhimes has taken this joke about as far as it can go, and beyond. Its time to McDrop it.
    Last edited by Krom; 11-03-2006 at 02:54 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I may be guilty of this. Many posts ago, I actually started calling McDreamy "McPointy" 'cause I don't think he's dreamy, but I do think he's pointy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632;2128126;
    I think its pretty neat that McSteamy is the Alex in five years that Alex was acting like he wanted to be when the show first started - arrogant, cocky, in plastics, sleeping around with everyone, etc. In addition to his oh so grand towel entrance, I think having him around now is great as a contrast to who we all thought Alex was as Alex is going through his softening up.
    Yes, I agree. Nicely put.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2128144;
    I may be guilty of this. Many posts ago, I actually started calling McDreamy "McPointy" 'cause I don't think he's dreamy, but I do think he's pointy.
    I thought that I remembered somebody calling "McDreamy" "McPointy"; that didn't sound like who the most recent poster was talking about, though. That's why all of this "Mc"-garbage needs to stop. It's no longer cute.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2128545;
    That's why all of this "Mc"-garbage needs to stop. It's no longer cute.
    McDeal.

I miss George's curls!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2128545;
    I thought that I remembered somebody calling "McDreamy" "McPointy"; that didn't sound like who the most recent poster was talking about, though. That's why all of this "Mc"-garbage needs to stop. It's no longer cute.
    Yep that was my mistake. However, I like all the McSteamy, McDreamy stuff so I might still use the phrases from time to time
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2128006;
    ...Ball's in George's court now.
    Does George have any balls? . I think what Callie did was right. She needs to know and I was very happy to see her totally turn McSteamy down point blank.

I love that Izzie is back and she may just have a thing for psychiatry. That will lead to some great stories to come.

It was nice to see Sandra standing behind Burke but that has to stop some day. I wasn't happy that Bailey was hurt by what she did by deleting her off the board and agree that since she saw what Christina was doing her antennae could be up.

I thought it was hilarious for the Chief to ask the two women doctors to help him sew on his button... Typical male. Also too funny that they needed the shirt laid out like it was on an operating table and needed suturing.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I liked how Burke protected Yang when Bailey confronted Burke about not wanting her in his surgery. That was righteous that he treated Yang in kind, since she is protecting him. Don't know that I'd want to be the one working under Bailey now that Yang's been seen by Bailey writing on the surgery board.

I'd say that the "lid is coming off" this pot very soon!

I don't really like what Burke did from the standpoint of his career. He is a superior to Cristina and therefore should be setting the right example by admitting what he is not capable of doing. Although both Cristina and Burke are somewhat of what might happen when the deception eventually comes to the attention of the Chief and everyone else, I hold Burke more responsible because he is the senior surgeon.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 11-03-2006 at 11:49 PM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread