+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 708 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124524 ... LastLast
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    Thanks daddyzgirl. I didn't think about the website.

Yes! Thanks as well.. I loved the song and how they used it. I DL'ed it already
    Last edited by FireWoman; 10-04-2005 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    I just dont get how Derek's wife said "I cheated on him, he didnt cheat on me". They both cheated on eachother. Sure she cheated first and he left but they are STILL MARRIED so his affair with Meredith was cheating. A separation is not a divorce and I wouldnt sleep with any man until he's divorced. Him and his wife could decide to work things out.
    I don't know if Dr. McDreamy hooking up with Meredith constitutes as cheating on his wife. The only thing I question is whether he was on the rebound. I think the fact that he left a lucrative practice in Manhattan to move to rainy Seattle and live in a tin can, is reason enough to believe he felt his marriage was over. Meredith did not knowingly sleep with a married man.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    I don't know if Dr. McDreamy hooking up with Meredith constitutes as cheating on his wife. The only thing I question is whether he was on the rebound. I think the fact that he left a lucrative practice in Manhattan to move to rainy Seattle and live in a tin can, is reason enough to believe he felt his marriage was over. Meredith did not knowingly sleep with a married man.

I honestly think he has feelings for her.. his Ex wants him back but hes over her. I want to see him with Meredith she is clearly so happy when things with them are good.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Meredith did not knowingly sleep with a married man.
    Well no, BUT - they were a one night stand, so I don't think she was asking a lot of questions (besides, "Do you have a condom?") I agree with you though - Derek having a relationship with Meredith is different than Addison sleeping with Derek's best friend.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I'll admit, addison is very pretty. She reminds me abit of Meredith in the looks except the latter's looks are much more sensitive and wears no lipstick.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    Well no, BUT - they were a one night stand, so I don't think she was asking a lot of questions (besides, "Do you have a condom?")
    Well, in a way it was more than a one night stand because they kept on seeing each other even though it was pretty much just sex. He made it pretty clear that he wanted them to develop a relationship. You're right though, that is how it started out.
    Personally I wondered about this show at first when they started out the first episode with the two of them sleeping together and didn't even know each other's names.

Personally I wondered about this show at first when they started out the first episode with the two of them sleeping together and didn't even know each other's names.

Nothing more then a random drunken hook up?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Nothing more then a random drunken hook up?
    I guess to me a one night stand means that after the "random drunken hook up" you never see or hear from them again.

I guess to me a one night stand means that after the "random drunken hook up" you never see or hear from them again.

lol Well, at least they didn't plan on seeing eachother after it. They just happened to be working at the same place and continued getting all kinds of horizontal.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    lol Well, at least they didn't plan on seeing eachother after it. They just happened to be working at the same place and continued getting all kinds of horizontal.
    What single woman (in her right mind) wouldn't want to date a brain surgeon who looks like Patrick Dempsey?

+ Reply to Thread