+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    My cable had a glitch and I missed the last 10 or 15 minutes. Can someone fill me in? I saw Bailey ask Burke why he erased her name from the surgery and he didn't tell her the truth--that Christina had done it so she wouldn't realize Burke isn't 100%. That was about it. What was the outcome of the woman with two uteruses? Is Alex back on the OB/GYN cycle? Is McPointy's sister a surgeon, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2127607;
    My cable had a glitch and I missed the last 10 or 15 minutes. Can someone fill me in? I saw Bailey ask Burke why he erased her name from the surgery and he didn't tell her the truth--that Christina had done it so she wouldn't realize Burke isn't 100%. That was about it. What was the outcome of the woman with two uteruses? Is Alex back on the OB/GYN cycle? Is McPointy's sister a surgeon, too?
    Right I am going to take a stab at this but I know I will forget something The woman with the two uteruses had a healthy baby boy and her fiancee came back to her. There was not really any conclusion on the Alex OB/GYN story but McSteamy is not going to be working with him anymore as he said Alex gave up the plastic sugery option when he went to help with the mother and babies. McPointy is not a surgeon --- at least nothing was ever said about that. George and Callie had their little conversation and George let Callie walk away. At the very end of the show Burke was watching Christina put up the surgeries on the board and walked away. Then Bailey came up to put some files away and saw Christina writing and erasing on the board --- I am sure she figured it out.

The chick who burned herself was admitted to the psych ward by Izzie and Meredith. Quite a nice Izzie scene if you didn't see it.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

McDreamy's sister is definitely an OB, but whether she's an actual surgeon or not I couldn't tell.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2127794;
    McDreamy's sister is definitely an OB, but whether she's an actual surgeon or not I couldn't tell.
    Yes, she is an OB. The sister and McDreamy had a brief conversation about her leaving a 35 week patient to come see him.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Hammer eggs! That's what I thought the fiancee was saying at first. I didn't understand what conditon he was saying the girlfriend had!

I liked the sister. At first I expected her to be someone we were meant to dislike, but it didn't turn out that way for me.

Can George only love women who spurn him?

Will Izzie go into psychiatry? After last night, it seems like a good fit.

We may not like the idea of Karev looking at our "good girls", but I hoped he'd be back with the babies. I like that he is slowly growing up.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Fogey
    One thing to add to JLuv's recap of the last 10-15 minutes of the show. After McSteamy told Alex that he gave up plastics when he went into the two uterus surgery, McSteamy tried hitting on Callie for another encounter, and she turned him down. Alex overheard the whole thing. It looked to me like Alex is going to use that knowledge down the road as blackmail on McSteamy to get back in plastics as he wants.

Blackmail him how?
    Everyone is sleeping with everyone on that show - Would anyone bat an eye over McSteamy and Callie? George, yes, but that would hurt him and maybe Callie, but not Marc.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Fogey
    Addison may not be a big fan of the knowledge.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2127880;
    Addison may not be a big fan of the knowledge.
    Are you feeling the love between these two? I'm not. He's certainly McSteamy, but I don't see Addison in love with him anymore. He could have been lying or kidding himself, but he did as much as say that he was staying in Seattle to repair his friendship with Derek.
    Alex may not be the brightest, but to blackmail the person you want training you? Too General Hospital-y for me. I don't see Mark putting up with that, either (so you can bet it will happen .

Nawwww - Addison and Izzy will pull him away from the dark side.

+ Reply to Thread