+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2118632;
    You know... the other couple that no one has really mentioned is Alex and Izzie. Many of us have talked about the fact that they actually still would be very good together and obviously have a deep and caring connection.

Stranger things.......but this one I actually wouldn't mind seeing.
    I read somewhere that the producers said not to count out Alex and Izzie in terms of the romance factor. Who knows what will end up happening?!? I, personally can't wait to see what progresses because ever since Alex has shown some humanity and kindness towards others, I have been happy, knowing he is nicer and can end up with Izzy.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ladidanz;2118184;
    I think if anyone was to get married, it would be Burke and Yang. I don't see anyone else that would take the chance on a longterm relationship, or the committment. Plus, they already live together, and he's having anxiety issues, so it seems fitting that she would completely give herself, unselfishly.
    Unselfishly? Yang?

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21;2120637;
    I read somewhere that the producers said not to count out Alex and Izzie in terms of the romance factor. Who knows what will end up happening?!? I, personally can't wait to see what progresses because ever since Alex has shown some humanity and kindness towards others, I have been happy, knowing he is nicer and can end up with Izzy.
    She does have a way of bringing out his nice side.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2123062;
    She does have a way of bringing out his nice side.
    Oh Yeah! We have been seeing that when they are together.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

This show really HAS gotten ridiculous--especially in its portrayal of Meredith. Never mind her sexual antics. Just look at her "job". I mean, she's supposed to be brilliant, but we are never really shown ANY indication of it. She's shown as being wrong about something in virtually every episode. She's almost never shown doing surgery. Heck, its bad enough we can hardly like her, we can't even respect her the way she's portrayed.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

can someone tell me the quote Callie said to George about chasing and the catch?

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity03;2127514;
    can someone tell me the quote Callie said to George about chasing and the catch?
    That last one where she said "do NOT chase me.... unless you're willing to catch me"?

Loved George's botched attempt at making an analogy earlier in the show. "I am the pig! I am the pig!"
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

[QUOTE=Broadway;2127516;]That last one where she said "do NOT chase me.... unless you're willing to catch me"?

yes, thank you

I totally agree Krom. But I was just coming to post that I thought it was real sweet and totally unlike her at the end to say to Christina, "I'm here for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2127488;
    This show really HAS gotten ridiculous--especially in its portrayal of Meredith. Never mind her sexual antics. Just look at her "job". I mean, she's supposed to be brilliant, but we are never really shown ANY indication of it. She's shown as being wrong about something in virtually every episode. She's almost never shown doing surgery. Heck, its bad enough we can hardly like her, we can't even respect her the way she's portrayed.
    Well, that says just about everything! I have been increasingly annoyed with Meredith and this sounds right on. Her demeanor, hair, general mopeyness - although she did jump in for freaked Christina Ricci and that was brave. Ok, I'll give her brave risk taker - but no points for surgeon.

+ Reply to Thread