+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Don't discount that the wedding can be a renewal of vows for a couple already married. Maybe the chief and his wife get back together and renew their vows? I really don't think any of the couples on the show are ready for marriage at this point but who knows. And you know how some shows love to have parents visit their adult children, only to find out the parents are secretly divorced but didn't know how to tell the kids. Maybe Burke's parents are divorced and will be getting remarried. There are lots of possibilities.

And Shonda is very vague. "Involves main characters" could just mean they are in attendance but none actually getting married themselves. And "it will surprise a lot of people" could be a joke on us, that we'll be surprised when we find out it's not one of the main characters actually getting married after we spend all this time speculating on who it can be.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 10-27-2006 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2118497;
    And Shonda is very vague. "Involves main characters" could just mean they are in attendance but none actually getting married themselves. And "it will surprise a lot of people" could be a joke on us, that we'll be surprised when we find out it's not one of the main characters actually getting married after we spend all this time speculating on who it can be.
    That's what I was thinking when I originally read it. Maybe two patients get married and some main characters are the bridesmaids/groomsmen.... and it's the patients themselves that are surprising.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Just read a legitimate spoiler over at Watch With Kristin at eonline, as this one has names! But it's not about the wedding, so...

Click to see Spoiler:
    2. Grey's Anatomy: George's father's life will be in Burke's hands. True. And you know with his tremors, Burke is none too pleased about that.

I'll toss in my idea for a wedding - Izzy dreams she is marrying Denny.

I don't think these need to be spoilered since they are speculation.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2117980;
    'We have a wedding coming that's pretty awesome: It definitely involves main characters,' teases Rhimes. 'It will surprise a lot of people.'"

So.... whose wedding could it be?????
    The only character I could see getting married would be the Chief of Staff renewing his vows and thats next to impossible to imagine based on his wifes attitude toward his mistress (the hospital).

Burke and Christine are the only two in a relationship and they're both too self absorbed to be in love, let alone to get hitched at this point.

Considering the rest of the clowns, I figure it'll be some one other than a character getting married, and they'll find a way of turning into a fiasco. Wouldn't be surprising to see a Denny Crane type wedding where when its time to cut the cake one of the male tramps is found attending to the bride while two of the gals are battling over who was really in line first to trip the groom.

You know... the other couple that no one has really mentioned is Alex and Izzie. Many of us have talked about the fact that they actually still would be very good together and obviously have a deep and caring connection.

Stranger things.......but this one I actually wouldn't mind seeing.

What about McSteamy and Addison?? Wouldn't that be surprising? After all, she did end up back in bed with him at the end of the last episode.......

FORT Fogey
    Shonda does a really great job of teasing scenes to lead people to believe they're something they are not. For example, the way she teased the threesome scene between Meredith, Derek, and Finn which turned out to be a dream. Just because there is going to be a wedding scene doesn't mean there will be a wedding, nor does it mean that two characters will end up married.

LG.
    well Shonda's hint at the end of last season that "one of the main characters will leave the program" was accurate. We just didn't know until later that it was Izzy dropping out of the program. I remembers folks speculating it would be Alex for various reasons. As for the wedding, I agree that none of these people are in a relationship that should be ready for marriage. Christina and Burke seem like the obvious choice because they're living together, but people do strange things. Maybe Meredith feels rejected by Derek so she crawls back to Finn and begs him to marry her and then regrets it immediately. They need "something" to keep Meredith and Derek apart, and with Derek now divorced Meredith being married would do it. If not Finn the Vet then I'd not be shocked to see Meredith marry someone else not Derek just for the sake of tension.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeds1980;2118679;
    What about McSteamy and Addison?? Wouldn't that be surprising? After all, she did end up back in bed with him at the end of the last episode.......

That's what i was thinking. Everyone seems to want a piece of the delicious Mark Sloan. So mine. Addi might act as if she wants no part of him but she knows she does.

eta: I was watching last night and notice for the second time, the steam bellowing from behind Mark. Totally an inside joke concerning his nick. Also, was that a tanline i saw?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread