+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2112258;
    OMG!!!...That is too funny, I so remember that...

I think out of those 3, Eric is probably the better, but looks wise Boris' is the hottest...
    Amen, sister! Boris is yummy.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2113155;
    On the radio this morning, women were calling in to suggest possible replacements/eye candy. Blair Underwood won hands down, but I wouldn't mind Taye Diggs either.

Doesn't Taye Diggs have a new show coming out on Wednesday nights? Isn't it about where he wakes up and it is the same day
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2114398;
    Doesn't Taye Diggs have a new show coming out on Wednesday nights? Isn't it about where he wakes up and it is the same day

Yes. It's going to fill in for the Lost time period for a while beginning the end of November.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

I could watch Blair for an hour.

According to Kristen at E Online, ABC has said that there are no plans to replace Washington. But it has also been reported that things are still messy on the set and the PTB are trying to figure out what to do. So I don't think his job is totally safe.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    The speculation sure is fun though. Especially when it involves potential eye candy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    If they think that the problem is as big as it is (and it sounds like it is), they need to "grow a set" and hire someone else. I say get on with it, or leave it alone. This waffling isn't the way to go.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I read on another site, IW is going to be on Ellen tomorrow to discuss the whole thing...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2114683;
    I read on another site, IW is going to be on Ellen tomorrow to discuss the whole thing...
    Geez, tomorrow must be "My image is tarnished and I need help" day in talk show land. Madonna is going on Oprah to defend her adoption debacle, and IW is going on Ellen to defend his fighting / gay slur debacle. Interesting choice of shows on both fronts.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2114693;
    Geez, tomorrow must be "My image is tarnished and I need help" day in talk show land. Madonna is going on Oprah to defend her adoption debacle, and IW is going on Ellen to defend his fighting / gay slur debacle. Interesting choice of shows on both fronts.
    Yeah, not too subtle. So will Madonna have the child with her, having hauled him from Africa to England and now across the Atlantic? Or left him home with the nanny? A no win choice for her for looking like a caring mom.

+ Reply to Thread