+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I like Isaiah and would hate to think him a homophobe. So, until someone "credible" says otherwise, I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2112017;
    Callie I felt the same way about Izzie's proclaimations about her new found wealth.. but I thought by the end of the episode she had redeemed herself. She was brought up short by the realization that the money didn't change her or her desire to be a surgeon.. and that cheque is clipped to the fridge with a magnet until she can come up with something worthwhile to do with it.

I didn't get to see the previews for next week but it doesn't sound like I'm going to like it.

According to my In Touch magazine this week GA has been in talks with Eria Lasalle (Benton from ER) Bill Bellamy and Boris Kodjoe to replace IW. It could be just a fake out for him to pull up his socks but who knows??

Transcribed from In Touch Magazine dated Oct 30 2006
    "Are producers of Grey's Anatomy just trying to send a message to actor Isaiah Wasington, 43, or or will they really replace him? Insiders reveal the three actors - Fast Lane's Bill Bellamy,41, Soul Food star Boris Kodjoe, 33, and former ER doctor Eriq LaSalle, 44, - have met with excutive producer Shonda Rhimes since Isaiahs dust-up with co-star Patrick Dempsey on October 9. "Grey's Anatomy is bigger than just one actor," says insider. "It's about the emsemble and Isaiah threatens that chemistry."

Eriq
    Bill
    Boris

umm Boris is frikkin smokin hot!
    ITA, Boris if HOT!!!....Definitely wouldn't mind looking at him every thursday night...

I can't look at Eric without thinking SoulGlo from "Coming To America". I didn't really watch ER during his stint but didn't care for his character.

I don't know anything about the second guy. If they do replace Isaiah, then I vote for Boris!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    All this talk of replacing Isaiah is exxagerated to me. None of the actors above match up to him in anyway. Hell, they have nothing on him.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2112101;
    I can't look at Eric without thinking SoulGlo from "Coming To America".
    Me either.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2112101;
    I can't look at Eric without thinking SoulGlo from "Coming To America". I didn't really watch ER during his stint but didn't care for his character.
    OMG!!!...That is too funny, I so remember that...

I think out of those 3, Eric is probably the better, but looks wise Boris' is the hottest...

I don't want Isaiah to go I hope all of this is just over-hyped...

IF they were to replace him, I vote for Boris though His name on the show can be McSizzle

Boris Kodjoe is definitely SMOKIN hot! I've met him in person and...lordy... pics do NOT do him justice. Your knees go weak.

Bill Bellamy is a great actor, but he's too comedic for the role of Burke. Not enough stature for such a recognized doctor.

Eric LaSalle... no thanks. Good guy... good actor... but no thanks. Too recognized for his ER character and there would be too many comparisons/expectations.

I'm hoping that these rumors are just that.... rumors.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2112640;
    Boris Kodjoe is definitely SMOKIN hot! I've met him in person and...lordy... pics do NOT do him justice. Your knees go weak.
    Um, no... You can't drop a bomb like that and then not describe it in detail! DETAILS, girl, DETAILS!!!!

I hope the rumors aren't true. I love the Burke character and I've always liked Isaiah as an actor.

Originally Posted by freethinker ..Sorry for being nitpicky here, but I think it was Burke who said that to Izzie, not the Chief. ...LoisLane: Yup. The speech had special meaning since he does NOT have two good hands as of now...
    Yes you are both correct. My mistake. Burke was in the office, that's why I remembered it wrong and thought it the chief.

Anyway, if Burke did say such things, he owes an apology to George and the staff. Then maybe the cast could move on. However, if it has caused tension, then Shonda Rhimes will have to act on it. They may be "floating a balloon" about the replacements just to see how the public and Burke react.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread