+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 736 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123523 ... LastLast
Like Tree756Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I think her icon is Colin Firth, well it looks like him to me anyway hehe.
    that's NYGal's avatar... not nilesgirl's

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Ohh well THAT is Shawn Michael hehe HIM I've kissed

Just caught up with Sunday's episode. This is such a GREAT show!

I just noticed in the credits that Peter Horton directed and he is also co-executive producer. I have loved all the shows he's done in the past...probably why I like this one so much as well.

Anyway, Bailey is my fav! She has some great one-liners and so matter of fact with everyone.

I also agree that Meredith and Derek should be together. He is not running back to his wife - in fact - he is pushing her further away.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Christina will survive. Viewers seem to like Christina more than Meredith, so I don’t think it would be in the show’s best interest to kill the character. The only thing I can think of is that they will write her as having an ectopic pregnancy (embryo in fallopian tube); the tube ruptured which caused her to bleed internally and that is why she passed out. With an ectopic pregnancy, the patient usually doesn't know she is pregnant. It's only after she starts experiencing pain and/or is bleeding uncontrollably that this comes to light. Christina knows she is pregnant. After doing stories about the lady with the hundred pound tumor and the guy with the ovaries, this is a tiny insignificant detail.
    I agree on the ectopic pregnancy. I had a friend who died from one - but, she and her husband (and her doctor) knew she was pregnant - they just had no idea it was ectopic.

Definition of ectopic: Pregnancy in which the fertilized ovum implants on any tissue other than the endometrial lining of the uterus.

I am starting to like Alex now - he can still be annoying and rude, but they are showing a human, more understanding side to him.

I really do like this show and wish they would switch times with Desparate, so I don't have to wait as long for it.

Sorry for the late response but yes it is Shawn Michaels. One of my absolute favorite wrestlers. 40 years old and still as sexy as ever.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    I am starting to like Alex now - he can still be annoying and rude, but they are showing a human, more understanding side to him.
    They are setting the stage to have the two remaining main characters have a relationship with each other.

Premium Member
    I just watched this. I'm not too worried about Christina flatlining, those previews happen so fast and there is so much that they run together that it has to be something else.

Does anybody know the name of the song they played through the end of the show?

FORT Fogey
    I just dont get how Derek's wife said "I cheated on him, he didnt cheat on me". They both cheated on eachother. Sure she cheated first and he left but they are STILL MARRIED so his affair with Meredith was cheating. A separation is not a divorce and I wouldnt sleep with any man until he's divorced. Him and his wife could decide to work things out.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I just watched this. I'm not too worried about Christina flatlining, those previews happen so fast and there is so much that they run together that it has to be something else.

Does anybody know the name of the song they played through the end of the show?
    Marleybone - there's a music guide HERE.

Hope this helps

Premium Member
    Thanks daddyzgirl. I didn't think about the website.

+ Reply to Thread