+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2110209;
    So Addison asked Derek not to hurt Merideth and that's exactly what he's done. And in the previews he appears to be sleeping with someone else..... I HATE HIM!
    I'm going to defend Derek for the elevator incident ONLY.....He was just told by Addison that the reason she slept with McSteamy more than once because she thought she was in love with him. Only when she found him in bed with someone else she realized she wasn't in love with him. Now for the preview of him in bed with someone else....GRRRRRRRR that just p**ses me off
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

With all the drama from the fight, it seems as though that they are looking to get rid of Isiah...I think its sad, I'm not condoning what transpired between him and Patrick or the comment he supposedly made, but they need to just kiss and make up already and get on with the show...There is no need to get rid of him because they had a little squabble...

I haven't watched last nights show yet but I don't understand (maybe I'll change my mind after I see the show, but unlikely) why Derek is all upset because after HE LEFT Addison and started a relationship and fell in love with another woman (and convientely forgot to tell her he was married), that Addison continued to see Mark...HE LEFT her and wanted nothing to to do with her anymore, so she moved on just like he did while they were both still married...

But the previews for next week are quite what they seem to make it out to be for those of you calling Derek a jerk...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Derek got his ego bruised, that's what.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Wow. Great episode.

Loved the Chief's line to Izzie. We are NOT FINE. Glad to see she's got surgery back in her blood.

Sure is a lot of bed-hopping going around. Yikes! Not surprised that McDreamy didn't jump back at Meredith. He's is shock that what he thought was a one-nighter was a total all-out love affair. And McSteamy could never be his friend after that. And of course McSteamy would return to Addison, especially over McTorrid.

I actually liked that Alex came clean to Dr. Bailey as well. That M&M meeting sure got heavy. Whew!

The Christina covering for Burke will only work for a while. Something wrong is bound to happen.

So, "George" is gay? So what!! He's a great actor and plays his part well.

Why do some people have to rant on other people's orientations as if they're somehow better than another? What ever happened to compassion, understanding and appreciating an individual's contribution to the arts and entertainment. What happened to simply acknowledging and accepting people for their differences? Crikey! It's the 21st century. Grow up!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2110314;
    I haven't watched last nights show yet but I don't understand (maybe I'll change my mind after I see the show, but unlikely) why Derek is all upset because after HE LEFT Addison and started a relationship and fell in love with another woman (and convientely forgot to tell her he was married), that Addison continued to see Mark...HE LEFT her and wanted nothing to to do with her anymore, so she moved on just like he did while they were both still married.
    I see what you are saying, but the reason Addison had the one night stand to begin with is because she felt feelings for Mark.

I agree with you though, he is a BIG jerk in the next episode
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I have thought for awhile now that George is going to end up being gay. He seems like a confused kind of guy. He bonds in friendship with the girls but seems socially awkward around the guys. He gets a great girlfriend but doesn't seem very happy with her and doesn't seem to want her around.
    I like Callie and I like the akward friendship between her and Mer. I think she's fiery and I love that shes not skinny. She is very pretty and has a good weight but she's no supermodel. She is a doctor though. We need more characters like that on TV. I don't think her and George should be a couple anymore though.

I think the previews for next week are misleading. The look on Mcdreamys face kind of says, "I've got an excuse but you probably won't believe it."

About the IW and PD thing. Wow what a jerk IW is. Its sad that National Inquierer has more scrupouls then he does. I was suprised to see that they didn't reveal the name.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2110314;
    With all the drama from the fight, it seems as though that they are looking to get rid of Isiah...I think its sad, I'm not condoning what transpired between him and Patrick or the comment he supposedly made, but they need to just kiss and make up already and get on with the show...There is no need to get rid of him because they had a little squabble...
    What makes you think they're looking to get rid of Isaiah Washington? There's been no indication of that whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    I see what you are saying, but the reason Addison had the one night stand to begin with is because she felt feelings for Mark.
    And... for many people (most, I would think) mental cheating is even worse than a physical affair. Derek had been anguished and had left Meredith, who he had truly loved, to go back to Addison and try to make their marriage work because he felt that Addison's affair was purely physical because he hadn't given her the attention that she deserved. But now he's finding out that it wasn't just physical.. that Addison had actually fallen in love with Mark and that's what prompted the relationship, not necessarily Derek's not having time for her. That is a far, far worse betrayal.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

LG.
    didn't they already have a plot where people (Meredith anyway, but I thought Izzy and Christina also) thought George was gay and he spent an episode denying it. Season 1 maybe? Am I hallucinating it?
    Last edited by LG.; 10-20-2006 at 04:22 PM. Reason: eta - responding to cantgetnuf, not broadway who snuck in there
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2110385;
    To add to that, Derek had been feeling all sorts of guilt believing that what he had done to Addison was worse than what she had done to him. Now a lot of that guilt had been based on assumptions he'd made ... but Addison didn't say anything to direct him in a different direction, and it felt better to him to blame her for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2110398;
    didn't they already have a plot where people (Meredith anyway, but I thought Izzy and Christina also) thought George was gay and he spent an episode denying it. Season 1 maybe? Am I hallucinating it?
    I believe that you are right. And I don't see the writers making George's character gay. Heterosexual men can be friends with women. And while heterosexual men can not be attracted to a given woman, I don't think that George was ever NOT attracted to Callie. I think he simply did not feel as strongly for her as she did for him, nor did he fall for her as quickly as she fell for him. I think it's quite normal to be turned off by someone you're dating because you feel like you can't give back to them what they're feeling for you - even if you feel SOMETHING for that person. Lord knows I've been there!
    Last edited by Veruka; 10-20-2006 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2110396;
    What makes you think they're looking to get rid of Isaiah Washington? There's been no indication of that whatsoever.
    I have read on another website, don't think I can post it here...But the jist of it is saying that the the powers that be, have been looking at 3 other actors to replace him because the fight has upset the chemistry of the cast...

+ Reply to Thread