+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree729Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    to this board, mwcamp! I couldn't decide if she whipped off the towel because George was being such an idiot or because she really doesn't have any hang ups about nudity. I'm thinking it's at least partly the latter. Most people put something on when they leave the bedroom in a strange house (back to the first bathroom showdown)--you don't yet know how private the neighboring windows are, etc.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mwcamp;2103218;
    Callie deliberately took her towel off in front of Mer and George in the hallway. George had just told her that she was wearing his towel.
    I was actually talking about the first time last season--when she ran into the bathroom and the girls were there. George had told her they were alone. As for this episode, I think it was 'cause George was being such a wimpy tool. Like that was his ONLY towel? Instead of telling her he didn't want her there, he was just bitchy to her.

And welcome to the FORT!!! Nice to see you on board!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm surprised she didn't tell him what he could do with his stupid towel.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2103499;
    I'm surprised she didn't tell him what he could do with his stupid towel.

i got the first season on dvd today

BTW, I got to see Thursday's episode on Friday when it came back on abc as a repeat...I was soo happy. It was great!
    On another note, I don't think this has been posted as yet but there was a fight that broke out between Isaiah Washington and Patrick Dempsey on the set of Grey's Anatomy about something that was not disclosed at the time (I believe) and it even came to Washington hitting Dempsey in the face. I don't know what other details were given. I found this out at msn.com several days ago. Anyone else know about this??!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Oh I think I recall them saying that it was resolved too.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

Quote Originally Posted by salwita;2103895;
    i got the first season on dvd today
    I would buy all the seasons in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21;2104224;
    BTW, I got to see Thursday's episode on Friday when it came back on abc as a repeat...I was soo happy. It was great!
    On another note, I don't think this has been posted as yet but there was a fight that broke out between Isaiah Washington and Patrick Dempsey on the set of Grey's Anatomy about something that was not disclosed at the time (I believe) and it even came to Washington hitting Dempsey in the face. I don't know what other details were given. I found this out at msn.com several days ago. Anyone else know about this??!
    It's been discussed in the last several pages. And it never came to Washington punching Dempsey.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I was yelling at the tv when Meridith chose Derek. I do NOT LIKE HIM AT ALL... skeezy rat with nice hair hmpf... *crosses her arms and scowls* So, where can i pick up McVet then? *starts counting the days till Meridith gets hurt... AGAIN..* I am begining to think she is is an emotional masochist lol. My mom said she thought Finn should hook up with Izzie lol.

Also.. OMG! was what i was yelling at the end with Callie and McSteamy in the bar. Now i really wish i were here.... and her hair *would kill for that hair*. I wonder what Izzie is gonna do with the money.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

+ Reply to Thread