+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 725 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122522 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Damn! I can't believe I freakin missed it.

Did you all see the previews for next week's episode??? Something's going to happen to Christina! I hope all that happens is losing the baby. Not that I want her to lose the baby but I don't want her to die either. But on the previews, they showed her lying on a gurney and you could hear the flatline on the monitor.
    I really, really, really would love to see Alex with "Izzy". And someone needs to just punch Addie and put Merideth and Derek back together. I know I can't be the only "Merek" fan out there.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Did you all see the previews for next week's episode??? Something's going to happen to Christina! I hope all that happens is losing the baby. Not that I want her to lose the baby but I don't want her to die either. But on the previews, they showed her lying on a gurney and you could hear the flatline on the monitor.
    I really, really, really would love to see Alex with "Izzy". And someone needs to just punch Addie and put Merideth and Derek back together. I know I can't be the only "Merek" fan out there.
    I'm thinking that the flatline sound when they showed Cristina might have been a red herring. ABC does that stuff all the time. Don't they know that we'd watch it anyway!? I haven't heard anything about Sandra Oh wanting off the show, and there's no way they'd write her out. I'm sure she'll be fine... the baby is another matter.

You're not alone, I still, foolishly, like Meredith and Derek together. Something tells me we haven't seen the end of that relationship.

I think the thing that makes the writing on this show superior that they aren't writing one-dimensional characters. Yes, Alex can me a misogynistic jerk AND be sensitive too. Just like in real life! You just usually don't see that on TV.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Did you all see the previews for next week's episode??? Something's going to happen to Christina!
    Christina will survive. Viewers seem to like Christina more than Meredith, so I don’t think it would be in the show’s best interest to kill the character. The only thing I can think of is that they will write her as having an ectopic pregnancy (embryo in fallopian tube); the tube ruptured which caused her to bleed internally and that is why she passed out. With an ectopic pregnancy, the patient usually doesn't know she is pregnant. It's only after she starts experiencing pain and/or is bleeding uncontrollably that this comes to light. Christina knows she is pregnant. After doing stories about the lady with the hundred pound tumor and the guy with the ovaries, this is a tiny insignificant detail.
    Last edited by NYGal; 10-03-2005 at 02:22 PM.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    a nice change from the 800 CSI clones.
    Who can keep them all straight?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I heard the flat line as well, i think it was camera trickery. I think he'll just misscarry. I love Sandra and would hate it if she were killed off. I think however, ( Burke will probably end up learning of her pregnancy) this will give her and Burke the opportunity to talk. And he will probably feel like dog crap.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I heard the flat line as well, i think it was camera trickery. I think he'll just misscarry. I love Sandra and would hate it if she were killed off. I think however, ( Burke will probably end up learning of her pregnancy) this will give her and Burke the opportunity to talk. And he will probably feel like dog crap.
    She's not totally blameless either. She gave him no reason to believe that their relationship was going anywhere despite his numerous times asking her. Each time he tried to discuss their relationship, she dismissed him.

Quote Originally Posted by DetGuy
    She's not totally blameless either. She gave him no reason to believe that their relationship was going anywhere despite his numerous times asking her. Each time he tried to discuss their relationship, she dismissed him.
    I wholeheartedly agree with you, DetGuy. She had been rejecting him and pushing him away on numerous occasions. I truly think he just broke it off with her out of fear that that is exactly what she wanted to do to him. It was never that he didn't care, as you can see that he does each and every time he looks at her.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I also think it is an ectopic pregnancy and that Burke will discover her pregnancy.

This show is far superior to any in the past, except St. Elsewhere which it reminds me of. The characters are multi-dimensional, the casting is great, and the dynamics between the characters is very entertaining.

Incidently Niles Girl: Who is your avatar? He looks familiar, but I can't place him.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I also think it is an ectopic pregnancy and that Burke will discover her pregnancy.

This show is far superior to any in the past, except St. Elsewhere which it reminds me of. The characters are multi-dimensional, the casting is great, and the dynamics between the characters is very entertaining.

Incidently Niles Girl: Who is your avatar? He looks familiar, but I can't place him.

Nice call on the St Elsewhere comparison.. loved that show as a kid.. My mother watched it all the time. As a nurse she said it was FAR more real than any other medical drama on at the time. This show has the same type of character relationships and growth.

As for Christina.. I think she will lose the baby, that way she will not have to have an abortion and it may save her some face with fans. just my opinion

I think her icon is Colin Firth, well it looks like him to me anyway hehe.

+ Reply to Thread