+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree747Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

So Meredith is angry that they aren't already trying to get her into the sack? Oh mer, have you learned nothing? Guess i just answered that one.
    If she starts sleeping with one or both, it'll definitely become a problem.
    Addison, Get the hell of Mcsteamy! Can i just say that Finn doesn't do it for me?

When watching Abigail's character i knew that i recalled that disease she had. I saw it on Inside Edition, i just don't recall the name of it. Just that it's a high threshold for pain/involuntary resistance to it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady View Post
    CSI beat out Grey's last week on thrusday...But I'm sure since they played Grey's again Friday night they got more viewers than the night before...
    Are they going to do this every week? That would sure solve my problem with DH and CSI...
    Analisa, Mama to Meg 12/12/01, Patrick 12/24/03, Catherine 12/24/03, Ben 2/26/06

Lovin' TAR, AI, DWTS, & TC!

FORT Fan
    What is the deal with Meredith possibly finding out that she is pregnant next week? Didn't we already go through that with Yang?

Premium Member
    I have to admit, I was cracking up at the beginning after McVet brought Meredith the coffee cake or whatever, and she said something to the effect of "I'm dating. And it comes with snacks."

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzz View Post
    I have to admit, I was cracking up at the beginning after McVet brought Meredith the coffee cake or whatever, and she said something to the effect of "I'm dating. And it comes with snacks."
    Me, too. I thought it was a really cute comment.

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie View Post
    What is the deal with Meredith possibly finding out that she is pregnant next week? Didn't we already go through that with Yang?
    Because of that, i think it's a false alarm.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by analisa_roche View Post
    Are they going to do this every week? That would sure solve my problem with DH and CSI...
    Well Grey's is on again tonight...They been showing friday night repeats for the last 3 weeks...I don't know how long they plan on doing this, but they are probably replaying it on friday night to get people to watch the new show that comes on after it...

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie View Post
    If she is pregnant, it would be so funny if George was the father...

I can't take George or Meredith anymore. First George is just a big wimp. It was cute at first but after the whole Meredith thing hes just been completely annoying.

Meredith last night was just an idiot. I wish Addison would just beat her up so some sense could be knocked into her. Her scene about trying to romance was stupid and the fact is, she made it a competition and the guys are just competing. Ugh! More Christina, Burke, Chief, Addison, McSteamy, Dr. Torres(minus George), Alex/Izzy PLEASE!!!!

Can anyone do a quick recap on the preview for next week please??? We don't get to see them up here

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady View Post
    If she is pregnant, it would be so funny if George was the father...
    Well she didn't sleep with Finn...and did she and George actually have sex or did she cry before they could actually do it? But yes, that would be ironic! If it's McPointy's baby, that will be one thin pointy baby...but with a good head of hair!

+ Reply to Thread