+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Mark, I promise you that Scofield wont ever know about you and me. You're hot and so is he, i have to take advantage of this.

Addison didn't waste time in calling mark which makes me think that she was either already seeing him or trying to get over Mcdummy.
    Also, what bugs me about this is that whenever their is infidelity in a relationship and they agree to try and work it out but yet it doesn't, the person who cheated goes right back to the person they had an affair with. How convenient.
    We may never know the how or why Addison got from the bar to the hotel room and how Mark got there or how Derek found her there for that matter. I don't think it's wrong for her to want to be with someone who told her he loved her (Mark) when her husband (Derek) had just be unfaithful to her in the physical sense in addition to cheating the whole time they were working on their marriage in an emotional sense.

No need to get into the debate again of what came first, the chicken or the egg or who cheated first or why. Looks like the marriage is over and Mark is sticking around and cool that Addison will too. I didn't like her at first but now I do!

I didn't like her at first but now I do!

I like that about this show. We get set up to like or dislike someone and then they get all human on us. Addison came out of the gate all miss-superior-smarty-pants but that's more self-defensive than anything. I find her smart and likeable. Alex is a dog, but we have seen him be a softy. We've seen the human side of Burke-the-machine. The vulnerabe side to "Crustina".
    Am I supposed to dislike Burkes mom? I can't because I relate to her - you're supposed to turn off your parent radar when your child grows up, but it's not that easy, and she is much classier in her meddling than say, Marie Barone.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

What ya'll are missing is the great humor in this episode!!!! This was the best episode that I've seen in a long time. Even from the beginning, hands down. If Bailey wasn't apart of the cast, the show would not be the same.
    "Who's drawls are on the board!?" That was HIL-ar-ious! "Who's panties are ON the Board!" I tell you what...if ya'll weren't cracking up, then I don't know what's wrong with ya'll!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal View Post
    I am also having a hard time believing that Meredith and Callie would wear the same size in panties.
    Of course they don't wear the same size. It wasn't like the panties were a glass slipper that Callie had to put on to prove that they fit.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Based on the overnight ratings, "CSI" trumped "Grey". I am not surprised because I am willing to be a lot of people are watching "CSI" on Thursdays and "Grey" on Fridays.

I thought Callie's Boyshorts were cute. Yes, im almost always thinking of the clothes.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    Of course they don't wear the same size. It wasn't like the panties were a glass slipper that Callie had to put on to prove that they fit.
    I will say though that panties are a weird clothing item in that very small panties will fit women who're a little larger. (Not that Callie's a large woman by any means--Meredith's just so thin.) The size of the panties didn't bother me at all. Most are fairly stretchy and accomodate a wide range of butts. And the one that was plastered on the bulletin board was neither overly large or overly small.

What cracked me up was that George had to ask if women have 2 sets of panties. Ummm...(sarcastically) no, George. Women always wear just one pair of sexy panties and have "granny panties" the rest of the time. OF COURSE THEY HAVE MORE THAN ONE SET OF PANTIES dumb-dumb!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about Meredith's decision to "date", and the boy's agreement. It comes across as "how can we drag this out until the polls tell us who she should pick?".
    The man who would refuse such an arrangement would be much more alluring to me.
    I'm with you, there... I too found it unrealistic that men like these two (and with their good looks) would go for that! I'm also not getting why so many men find Meredith so irrisistible -- I mean, she's cute (for a girl) but she's kinda frumpy and a definite whiner! I guess that's why it's TV and not supposed to be realistic, huh?
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

Yet another great episode....how do they do it???
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread