+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 725 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121521 ... LastLast
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    I agree. Even though I would like to see Dr. McDreamy on the dating scene, I rather enjoyed watching him pacing in his trailer all confused, frustrated and slightly frantic. I am looking forward to future episodes of hot, sweet, yearning McDreamy angst.
    NYGal, you and I always seem to agree about our eye candy. Patrick Dempsey is very sexy with those dreamy, I want to make love to you right now eyes. He has matured well and turned into quite the hunk (he was such a geeky teenager). He and Grey have wonderful chemistry and we all want them to get back together. Hopefully, the show won't go the way of Crossing Jordan or Jag (before they decided to end it) and think that keeping the leads separated for the duration of the show is preferable. Everyone seems to be afraid of the Moonlighting jinx (get the leads together and the show ends - not true).

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I got into patrick dempsey back in 2001 while he was in so eps of will & Grace/ and when i saw the movie of him as the delivery boy delivering more then pizza. Ever since i was far gone.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Good to see My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance got a real acting gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Ah! My show has returned. I recognized "My Big, Fat Obnoxious Fiancé" immediately. It’s refreshing to see “regular looking, husky” actors actually working in something other than sitcoms.
    It took me awhile to watch my tape, but I was blown away by seeing Steve Bailey as Joe the bar owner. I hope it will be a reoccuring role.

This show really is excellent. I'm enjoying it more than Desperate Housewives now, although not as much as LOST.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    I am really glad witht he results of Gray's anatomy... its the new ER...

i think they are doing an excellent job so far!!

"He turned me into this fat, stupid pregnant girl who cares."

Alex is actually starting to grow on me. He didn't act half as obnoxious as he normally does and he actually showed a more empathetic side with the son/liver donor. I think it will only be a matter of time before Izzie gets involved with him...hopefully after the syph is cured and with a condom.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I love this show and to see " the nazi's" past love for "judy dolls" was hilarious as she pulled them out and knew what they wore and stuff so funny!

I didn’t particularly care for this episode, not enough Dr. McDreamy. I wish they had explained why that guy swallowed all those Barbie – I mean “Judy” heads. Somehow Bailey doesn’t strike me as the kind of woman who played with dolls let alone “Judy” dolls.

My heart went out to George when he was being ganged up on by wronged women Christina and Meredith. Why does everyone take everything out him? Poor guy! I got the feeling that Burke was going to ask Christina out, but then she interrupted him and he just left it alone. I’m not sure how I feel about a compassionate Alex.

Kudos to Sondra Rhimes for casting actors based on talent instead of looks. It was nice to see the Chief’s wife being played by the talented and underrated Loretta Devine instead of a “Model” or “Personality” type.

I like the new side of Alex. Seeing him crouch down by kid's wheel chair and talk about his own abusive father was really touching. I need to look up who writes for this show. It really is one of the best dramas on tv right now and a nice change from the 800 CSI clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I like the new side of Alex. Seeing him crouch down by kid's wheel chair and talk about his own abusive father was really touching. I need to look up who writes for this show. It really is one of the best dramas on tv right now and a nice change from the 800 CSI clones.

I agree.. I think they're doing a terrific job of redeeming Alex - and without having him lose his edge

I'm loving the development of all the characters actually

+ Reply to Thread