+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

AAAAAArgh!! I'm so mad my DVR cut off right when McDreamy knocked on Allison's hotel door. She thought he was room service. And then what happened?! Can someone please fill me in? Thanks in advance!!

It's on tonight at 8pm and then they'll put it online for everyone. But he came inside talking about being sorry about the panty thing. And saying their marriage is over and it's his fault. Then the bathroom door opened and there was the best friend (again) with nothing but a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. Derrick grabbed the champagne glass, took a sip, said, that's much better and left.
    Yup, with donuts!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post
    Also, one of my good friends told me he has a crush on Sara Ramirez (Callie). I told him that I love him even more now lol. I really REALLY hope they somehow write her a scene where she gets to sing! I mean, the woman won a TONY award for cryin out loud!
    Oh my goodness! I completely forgot--I saw her in "Spamalot" when the show was in Chicago! She was excellent and had a beautiful voice--I completely forgot that she was the same person!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Mark, I promise you that Scofield wont ever know about you and me. You're hot and so is he, i have to take advantage of this.

Addison didn't waste time in calling mark which makes me think that she was either already seeing him or trying to get over Mcdummy.
    Also, what bugs me about this is that whenever their is infidelity in a relationship and they agree to try and work it out but yet it doesn't, the person who cheated goes right back to the person they had an affair with. How convenient.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Okay, I am so glad the whole Attison/Derrik marriage is over. It had to end and this is a nice clean break kind of way. They gave it a shot, but it was done a long time ago for those two. I just love Attison though and think a relationship between her and Alex would be interesting. He is an aspiring McSteamy and the chemistry between them is pretty heated.
    Cali is great. Love that chick.

i dunno... i think Mark McSteamy is big step up from Derrik lol. Way to go, Addison! lol. Yeah, i would pick Mark too.

And remember... she was TOASTED. She was drinking all day. Yay for drunken hook ups. After all, that is how Mer/Der started off. Please just keep McSteamy around for a bit s
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

McSteamy is staying for a bit

I read on another site that McSteamy will be staying around for awhile, which I like because he is just so damn sexy and I'm secretly wishing for more half naked towel scenes...

SuperBrat, if you miss an episode of the show.. you can download it on iTunes or watch it on ABC.com

I am having a hard time believing that a gorgeous Brain Surgeon and a sweet, handsome Vet would agree to date the same woman simultaneously. I am also having a hard time believing that Meredith and Callie would wear the same size in panties.

I love Burke's classy, no nonsense mama. I hope she stays for awhile. It was nice to see an insecure and vulnerable Christina for a change. It was sweet of Burke's father to tell her to hang in there. Atleast she knows he is on her side.

What Izzy did was wrong and she should be held accountable.

I've watched the scene with Mark coming out of the shower more than ten times.
    Last edited by NYGal; 09-30-2006 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal View Post
    What Izzy did was wrong and she should be held accountable.
    I agree. No doctor would put his love for a patient over the health of his patient. I hope she has to deal with malpractice lawsuits this season because of this "act of love" of hers.

+ Reply to Thread