+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady View Post
    But I'm wondering where they are coming up with the 32 million part, when it was reported that only 25 million people tuned in last week...Or are they using 32 million from when they were on Sunday nights?
    They might've combined the two nights the episode aired. Those sneaky network execs.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Okay, now I know exactly why you Canadian viewers were so excited. That was a FABULOUS episode... much MUCH better than last week's.

WOW.... even after having been spoiled it was still absolute heaven to see McSteamy walking out of that shower.

I love Callie even more after this episode, too.

What a solid, solid hour. I'm going to find it difficult to not go watch it again immediately.

Wow, how about that ending!!!!!!! I think Meredith finally made a good decision.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

So, McSteamy, that was Mark, right? The same guy that Addison the s...umm tr*** slept with originally that made McDreamy leave to begin with? WTH? I get that she was upset about him and little miss panties but jeez, lady, if you're going to sleep with someone else, at least make it someone other than going back to your husband's best friend!!!! Aaaargh. And what was with Alex going into the bathroom with cancer lady? Isn't she like at least 10 years his senior? But that's not even the issue. Okay, on House, Chase gave a 9 year old girl a tender kiss (nothing sexual about it) because it was her "dying" wish to have a kiss from a boy. I had no problem with that. I found it sweet. But for Alex to have sex with cancer girl because it was her dying wish and they were both there and single, that's gross! And while Izzie is still at home mourning so much that she's pretty much used about 10 bags of flour. All the muffins she made could feed everyone overseas in Iraq! She needed support and friends and comfort and the one person (IMHO) that should've been comforting her is having bathroom sex with cancer girl in a bar! Just when my faith in Alex gets restored, he does something else completely idiotic and jerky! I still say little miss panties should choose McDreamy.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

So, tonight I actually saw the Premiere episode! Canadian tv got it so backwards. Now it makes more sense after seeing the second episode first!

I got caught up. Love Dr. McTorrid and George. That Christine cried about possibly living without Burke. And that Izzie finally got off the floor of the bathroom. And the flashbacks on everyone's first days and meetings was great to see as well.

Gawd, I just luv this show.

I wish I would have taped McSteamy coming out of the shower. Man that was HOT!!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Team Addison all the way (she's getting the better man out of the deal)!!! ...McSteamy coming out of the bathroom, OMG!!!...I was so hoping he would accidently drop that towel on the floor...SO HOTT!!!!...It was so funny to see Callie dancing and the Chief walk in on her, hilarous...Alex sleeping with the patient was funny, I think he is so HOT!...The whole tree thing was nasty though!...

Next weeks previews though, I don't really see how Meredith is going to juggle dating/sleeping with 2 men at the same time...And I hope Addison doesn't leave with McSteamy...Izzy looked so sad and pathetic just standing outside the hospital...But it looks like it will be another good episode...

Oh man.... how i LOVE Callie. She was so cute/hawt dancin around in her cute pink undies. I think i may even have girl crush on her. As I told my mom,"her... HER! I want to BE her!" I though it was a sweet lil scene with her n the Cheif there. And then her comin up to George. Aw, i love them. I luuuuurrrve them so much!

And I had to chuckle when Addison was drunk in the bar, and saying how she wanted to get fat. Not just fat, but GLORIOUSLY fat.

And how did Meridith describe Callie? "Hot Sexy Dirty?" I love it.

And Dr McSteamy at the end? I do NOT blame Addison for sleeping with him lol. McDreamy is like McBlargh compared to him. Man... is McSteamy ever hawt.

And yay! I am back to hating Alex again! The man wh*r* he is... YUCKY.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post
    Oh man.... how i LOVE Callie. She was so cute/hawt dancin around in her cute pink undies. I think i may even have girl crush on her.
    Me too, and I'm not even a girl.

There isn't a single woman character of note on this program I don't find appealing; perhaps I ought to get out more. Diahann Carroll certainly retains her attractiveness, I considered her among, if not the most attractive actress(es) clear back to the '60's.

It's difficult believing Patrick Dempsey of today and the squirt by the same name in the 1989 flick I like called "Loverboy" are one and the same. Time has been kind to Mr. Dempsey, though I personally consider the vet better looking. Not that I believe their comparitive looks should factor heavily in Meredith's choosing process.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    So, McSteamy, that was Mark, right? The same guy that Addison the s...umm tr*** slept with originally that made McDreamy leave to begin with? WTH? I get that she was upset about him and little miss panties but jeez, lady, if you're going to sleep with someone else, at least make it someone other than going back to your husband's best friend!!!! Aaaargh. And what was with Alex going into the bathroom with cancer lady? Isn't she like at least 10 years his senior? But that's not even the issue. Okay, on House, Chase gave a 9 year old girl a tender kiss (nothing sexual about it) because it was her "dying" wish to have a kiss from a boy. I had no problem with that. I found it sweet. But for Alex to have sex with cancer girl because it was her dying wish and they were both there and single, that's gross! And while Izzie is still at home mourning so much that she's pretty much used about 10 bags of flour. All the muffins she made could feed everyone overseas in Iraq! She needed support and friends and comfort and the one person (IMHO) that should've been comforting her is having bathroom sex with cancer girl in a bar! Just when my faith in Alex gets restored, he does something else completely idiotic and jerky! I still say little miss panties should choose McDreamy.
    I don't fault Addison for Mark. He's been sniffing after her, not the other way around. The best friend element doesn't strike me as carrying much weight at this point in time. If there is any betrayal associated with Mark and Addison this time, that falls on Mark, not Addison, with an assist given to McDreamy.

I'm not a McDreamy booster, Addison pressed him too hard or he caved in too easy about reuniting when they did. He's been in effect having a mental affair with Meredith since Addison's arrival on scene, and I fall in the camp that considers an emotional attachment to someone other than who you are committed to as constituting a greater betrayal than a physical dalliance, especially the single episode type. I was prepared to back off from considering him a run of the mill slut when he declared his love for Meredith even though they both acted trampy getting physical with him committed officially to Addison. Shoulda done the right thing and broke it off with her first. The end of this episode and McDreamy propelled himself back to scumbyland with his parting comment and self justified look his mug adopted, like what he'd just seen wiped the slate clear of his trangressions. No, it doesn't. For him to believe that even momentarily is a sign of a pronounced character flaw, in my estimation.

I didn't see anything wrong with Alex's excursion to the rest room. That woman must have been sipping sampling rather than drinking, she appeared high in spirit, but she didn't strike me as anything approaching drunk or unaware of what she desired. She was older than Alex, sure, but attractive, and her attitude played as large apart in her attractiveness to me as her looks. If anything, I'd lean toward thinking Alex's attention aided at least slightly the woman's decision to get back to the process of fighting her illness.

I don't believe Alex possessed any greater power in supporting Izzy than her other friends. What Alex and Izzy shared was far more physical than emotional. The best he could have likely done is what the others did, bear witness to her pain and momentarily keep watch against her possibly harming herself.

Bailey possessed the magic words needed to be uttered, she just didn't realize it until the heart to heart with the dad in the bar. Izzy hadn't just lost Denny, her actions that night had the effect of costing her her life as well, the life she'd been struggling for for so many years. GONE. Just like that. The Chief of Staff might have reinstated Izzy on his own, but it wouldn't have been as healing an elixer as Bailey's declaration that she'd failed Izzy. That was healthy not only for Izzy, but Bailey as well.

I saw episode 2 last week and the premiere last night, and it made more sense. I was so lost last week, I was thinking my alzheimer's had kicked in, until I found out CTV made a mistake.

Seeing McSteamy walk out of the shower last week was definitely the best part of the episode *drool*
    I still can't get that image out of my head.

[It is only the first season that I plan on watching every episode, so I am still getting used to the character names and akll that. In the past I could never watch because I was writing a DH recap at that time.]

FORT Fan
    Last night's episode was awesome!!! I had missed the season premiere and could not wait to see it last night. I loved the scene with Christina and Burke's Mother. That was too funny. I also loved the scene with Callie and the Chief when George walked in. That was hilarious!

+ Reply to Thread