+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I hope they follow the example CBS is setting and put the episodes online for people who don't get those stations, but ABC might be greedy and want money for it. We'll have to wait and see.
    ABC started the whole online viewing last season with Greys and Lost, I think. This is the 2nd season they are offering free watching online.

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    I just started watching a few weeks ago..I don't know all the history between the characters, but it's not too hard to figure out things..It's a pretty good show, but I don't get all the hype, it's pretty much just like ER was in it's good days...Oh, and I find Izzy to be really annoying, but other than that, I'm good to go.
    I think if you you knew the history of the characters you would understand the hype. There are so many poorly written written TV shows now that I think Grey's is like a breath of fresh air.

Hey..... great news! Grey's beat CSI in the ratings!!! GA had about 25 million viewers and CSI had about 22 million.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    I love Grey's anatomy dont get me wrong guys but I just dont see what was so great about the premiere. I thought it was rather boring compared to EVERY other episode.
    I felt the same way. So much that I hit pause at the commerical break and finally finished it this morning, although I did think it picked up in the last twenty minutes of the show.

I'm ready for the Denny plot to be finished. I believe that storyline alone has lead the direction of the show from sassy, snarky and fresh into the over-dramatic "cry me a river" formula that ER turned into.

I'm ready for the witty humor that defined the first one and a half seasons to return.

Instead, I feel like Lloyd Dobbler being subjected to his friend Corey Flood's endless (but all the same) songs about Joe. Or in this case, Denny.

Aside from that, can't wait for next week!

McSpeedbump....out!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Hey..... great news! Grey's beat CSI in the ratings!!! GA had about 25 million viewers and CSI had about 22 million.
    Yeah they did, but I have a feeling that if most people knew that Grey's was going to be re-aired the next day, I think people would have been watching CSI instead...But I'm lucky I get to watch one right after the other where I live, CSI then Grey's...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    This was pretty much a filler episode to me. Not much happened, a few updates. Very low-key episode, actually.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    I'm ready for the Denny plot to be finished. I believe that storyline alone has lead the direction of the show from sassy, snarky and fresh into the over-dramatic "cry me a river" formula that ER turned into.

I'm ready for the witty humor that defined the first one and a half seasons to return.
    Well said speedbump! I was a little disappointed in the show, and hope they will get back on track.

Airing the show again on Friday was a test probably, in case they didn't do well on Thursday. I still wish they were on Sunday nights, but I can live with this. If the show continues as it did in the premiere, CSI might win the ratings afterall.

Oooo. CTV's Big Bad. Sorry folks if I ruined anything for you. Thanks mariner for adding spoilers when you realized what happened. I guess I may have missed the premiere then? What confusion

Here's the scoop on what happened.
    ------------------------

Wrong 'Grey's Anatomy ' Episode Angers Fans

TORONTO (CP) - Angry "Grey's Anatomy" fans lashed out at CTV on Friday after the network inadvertently aired the second episode of the season rather than the season premiere.

One blogger said: "Can I just say that CTV is a crappy irresponsible network?"

"Yes, I know errors happen, but this is one of the biggest shows on TV these days," wrote carmen16. "(I'm) just not impressed."

"Stupid people who don't know how to push buttons right. I am most seriously displeased," posted another who identified herself as "Lynda."

Others who hadn't yet seen Episode 2 were concerned CTV's mistake would ruin it for them.

"Now that I know that Canada got next week's episode, I'm going to be frightened of spoilers constantly until next week!" wrote "jasminelily."

CTV spokesman Mike Cosentino said the network took in its regular satellite feed of the show thinking that it was the season premiere.

"We were fed an incorrect show," he said Friday. "We are absolutely committed to delivering Episode 1 in its entirety to viewers. .... We recognize the scope of this situation."

He said an airdate for the season premiere would be announced shortly.

The error came as "Grey's Anatomy" made its much-anticipated debut in its new Thursday night timeslot.

On CTV, the show airs at 8 p.m. ET, while the U.S. version airs at 9 p.m. on ABC.

That means viewers could have watched Episode 2 on CTV and then tuned in to the season premiere on ABC.

After a cliffhanger finale, "Grey's Anatomy" fans had waited all summer to see what would happen on the show, which follows the tumultuous lives of a group of Seattle doctors.

Consentino called the CTV glitch a "good news/bad news scenario."

"The bad news is viewers missed Episode 1 and we're working on the right solution to remedy that, and the good news is Episode 2 is fantastic."

http://news.channels.aol.ca/entertai...22104109990012
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Epi. 2 IS good! I was able to download it and watched it last night!

Wow, I just watched epi 2 and yes everyone it is as amazing as everyone says it is. Do not miss Thursday night. If you're like me and just couldn't wait pm me and I'll send you the link. At least this way you won't be tempted by a lil ol link

+ Reply to Thread