+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    How soon after the season ends do they release the DVD set? I think I might have to pass on this season and just read the highlights due to CSI being on the same time. Sigh.
    buglover..... apparently last night's episode is reairing tonight, according to someone else. See if you can catch it!

Last season's DVD set just got released two weeks ago so it's about a 3 month delay.

Thanks Broadway! I just saw the schedule on tvguide so I'm going to watch tonight!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    buglover..... apparently last night's episode is reairing tonight, according to someone else. See if you can catch it!
    That was me. It's on here tonight at 7 pm Central time on ABC.

I'm kind of perturbed with ABC (and myself for not checking the TV Guide) that they're re-airing last night's episode tonight. If I had checked and known they were going to re-air the episode tonight I wouldn't have stressed out last night over what I was going to watch on one TV (CSI) in order to record the other (Grey's Anatomy) on the other TV.

Next week they are doing the same thing. Past that, I don't know.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Next week they are doing the same thing. Past that, I don't know.
    Thanks for the info, buglover. That means I can watch both, CSI (on Thursday) and Grey's (on Friday), and record both .

FORT Fogey
    I love Grey's anatomy dont get me wrong guys but I just dont see what was so great about the premiere. I thought it was rather boring compared to EVERY other episode. I feel bad for addison (does she know or not know?) and I love me some izzy but the rest of the group was a snooze fest. Hopefully next week it will be better. I personally would choose the vet but thats just me. Theres no way around that he is a married man and I grew to love Addison.
    Jessica

I think they are suppose to air the entire episode online sometime this weekend. Although obviously it can be caught tonight too.
    Off too see what time it's on here....
    ---------------------
    opps....

I hope they follow the example CBS is setting and put the episodes online for people who don't get those stations, but ABC might be greedy and want money for it. We'll have to wait and see.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I just started watching a few weeks ago..I don't know all the history between the characters, but it's not too hard to figure out things..It's a pretty good show, but I don't get all the hype, it's pretty much just like ER was in it's good days...Oh, and I find Izzy to be really annoying, but other than that, I'm good to go.

+ Reply to Thread