+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    The actor playing Omar (or Oma?) looks extremely familiar to me. But I tried IMDB and TV.com and couldn't find his character listed anywhere. Can someone find out who this actor is so I can see where I've seen him before?
    I don't know his name off the top of my head, nilesgirl, but he was a regular character on The Practice (with Camren Manheim & Dillon McDermott) that was a great show!

EDITED TO ADD:

wow....i'm slow on the uptake this morning...need more coffee....broadway already answered!

broadway, you are a wonderful fount of information!!
    Last edited by YummyMummy; 09-22-2006 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Wow....what a FANTASTIC episode!!! I was not disappointed. It really shed some light on what we had an idea happened. I hope they continue the writing at this pace. I am also so glad it moved to Thursday nights.

Poor Izzie...my heart broke seeing her on the bathroom floor. I'm so glad her friends were there for her.

And when McDreamy told Meredith he loved here Wow....finally
    AMEN TO THAT! FINALLY!

izzie's scenes were truly heartwrenching! they really are one big family....there for each other!

and christina just breaking down in burke's arms.....AMAZING!

addison is really going through an emotional time, but i think the posting of the panties on the board was a little childish...but callie's right...it's high school with scalpels...lol. (she's great, btw!)

and shocker about the chief's wife saying enough is enough...but GOOD FOR HER....oh, and meredith's memory of riding the carousel & seeing her mom devastated by richard's saying it's over...omg...what a truly wonderful episode!!!

I added spoiler tags to information from the episode CTV apparently showed this week which won't air in the United States until next Thursday. Please use spoiler tags to discuss that episode and information from it until the show starts airing in the United States Eastern Time next week. Thanks everyone!
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    I added spoiler tags to information from the episode CTV apparently showed this week which won't air in the United States until next Thursday. Please use spoiler tags to discuss that episode and information from it until the show starts airing in the United States Eastern Time next week. Thanks everyone!
    Mariner! always looking out for us!!!

Ok so I tried to watch the episode online this morning and it is only 3:38 long and it's only highlights of last night's episode. Does anyone know if they will be loading the episode in full this weekend?
    Yup, with donuts!!

OOOOOh. Was that what Addison was holding at the beginning? It looked like she was doing like a "cat's cradle" thing with yarn. Okay. That makes more sense. I can't believe it looks like Adele is going to leave Richard after all these years. I guess being a workaholic really can take its toll on a marriage. Of course it didn't help that he had an affair years ago with Ellis Grey. I just don't understand. I mean, she was willing to forgive him for that for years and now all of a sudden, she can't stay with him anymore??? If she was going to leave, she should've done it years ago when he first had the affair. Not years later when the affair's long over.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Nilesgirl,

It's not about the affair although it's a factor. It's about the fact that she thought there would be a payoff of some quality years together after he retired. She's finally figured out that he loves his job more than he loves her and she's tired of waiting for him.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

niles..... those were Meredith's panties, hence in the previews probably how they get pinned onto the board.

Spoiler about Izzy
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Apparently in the episode that some Canadian viewers saw Bailey takes a lot of responsibilty over the Izzy/Denny thing and Izzy gets her job back

Broadway
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm sorry that McSteamy was spoiled for you. I will tell you that when you see him - your disappointment in knowing that he'll show up in the episode will be replaced with panting and heavy breathing

I feel kind of sorry for you (American) guys - I saw both episodes and it was fantastic! I loved seeing Steve Harris - he's so darned hot!
    You just had to know that it wasn't the 'bad' girl that had that baby - the 'bad' girls know how to not get caught ... it's always the good girls, you know the type, parents have no idea what their kid is really like That dad is going to have to eat some humble pie and apologize to the mom of glasses girl.
    We finally got to see Meredith and McDreamy's first meeting! and I loved seeing Christina gush over Burke at the mixer.
    Both episodes were fantastic! I won't discuss the one on CTV last night - it just doesn't seem fair.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

How soon after the season ends do they release the DVD set? I think I might have to pass on this season and just read the highlights due to CSI being on the same time. Sigh.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread