+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Misskitty, by the sounds of things CTV really buggered things up and you actually watched next weeks show. OOPS!!

I bet heads will roll.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I'm so happy Greys is BACK!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Wow! There was a lot on tonight. So many great things.

Christina has increased the sales of red teddy's and boyshorts, I'm sure. Have you got yours yet? Great fight brewing there between her and the mom.

I'm sad that honesty boy didn't make it. He was really refreshing. And I really liked how they tied the father of the tree boy being soft to Bailey being soft on Izzie.

Whew, sleezy Alex does it with the dying woman in the bar bathroom. Good message; live before you die. Yep. And eat lots of cake and chocolate! Yum.

Hilarious that the Chief got 'caught' with Dr. McTorrid and George thought they had a thing. I really liked her apartment in the hospital though. She's moved in with the gang so that will be great.

I'm actually liking that Meredith has the two boys fighting for her now. Yes, I still love McVet. And I was feeling sorry for poor Addison. But not for long

But that last scene with McSteamy coming out of the steamy bathroom had me wishing I had taped it so I could rerun that scene over and over again. h He was smokin' hot
    WHAAATTTT...??? I saw NONE of this!
    Last edited by Mariner; 09-22-2006 at 09:48 AM.

I'll have to catch the repeat tonight!! I didnt' figure out my vcr...
    I was just going to watch it online this weekend.

edited to add : I caught the final scene that MissKitty seen too...CTV may have screwed up if no one in the States saw that scene...maybe it was next weeks episode...
    They did that before with a different show didn't they?
    ---------------------
    opps....

I read this on E Online-Watch with Kristing "That the first episode is now the second. Apparently, the network wanted a bit more explanation of how the characters got where they are in the original season premiere, so the first episode shows the immediate aftermath of Denny's death and Meredith being confronted by McDreamy and McVet and all that good stuff." Sounds like MissKitty may have seen the actual "first episode" in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by psuprincess View Post
    I read this on E Online-Watch with Kristing "That the first episode is now the second. Apparently, the network wanted a bit more explanation of how the characters got where they are in the original season premiere, so the first episode shows the immediate aftermath of Denny's death and Meredith being confronted by McDreamy and McVet and all that good stuff." Sounds like MissKitty may have seen the actual "first episode" in Canada.

wow. am i glad i opted to watch the abc telecast instead because i knew ctv wasn't going to show the recap episode. that was a pretty big blunder, as i'm sure abc would've advised ctv of the additional episode.

i loved the flashbacks....it was great to see snippets of the characters' lives and moments that brought them full circle to where they find themselves today.

The actor playing Omar (or Oma?) looks extremely familiar to me. But I tried IMDB and TV.com and couldn't find his character listed anywhere. Can someone find out who this actor is so I can see where I've seen him before?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Click to see Spoiler:
    Okay.... I am really bummed that the fact that McSteamy is back has been spoiled for me. That would have been a wonderfully shocking moment as it hasn't been on the commercials.

nilesgirl.... that is Steve Harris that I mentioned in my previous message. He was on The Practice for the original years.
    Last edited by Mariner; 09-22-2006 at 09:50 AM.

FORT Fogey
    I loved the flashbacks last night. I loved how they illustrated that a seemingly insignificant moment in your past can have such a huge impact on your present. They worked much better IMO than narration.

And I adore Izzy. I cheered when she stood up. Why can't the show be "Izzy's Anatomy"? Because Meredith doesn't deserve one good guy pining for her, let alone 2.

Click to see Spoiler:
    What on earth was someone talking about "Honesty boy" and stuff. Are you guys a week ahead?? What did I miss? I didn't see any of that.
    Is that right, Kitty, did you guys see the original first episode in Canada? They showed the flu epidemic one here in the states. Boy, I was sure the girl with the glasses was the baby's mother.
    Last edited by Mariner; 09-22-2006 at 09:50 AM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Wow....what a FANTASTIC episode!!! I was not disappointed. It really shed some light on what we had an idea happened. I hope they continue the writing at this pace. I am also so glad it moved to Thursday nights.

Poor Izzie...my heart broke seeing her on the bathroom floor. I'm so glad her friends were there for her.

And when McDreamy told Meredith he loved here Wow....finally
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread