+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 725 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120520 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 7250
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

  1. #191
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532
    I love this show, could hardly wait for it to come back and now that it has I love it even more.

    Dr. McDreamy needs to get his act together, get rid of the wife ASAP and go groveling to Meredith. But I'm thinking that's not how they are going to do it, because now it's that time honored period in a show's life when conflict between the lovers is introduced, so we'll get some of that I bet.

    Too bad Burke dumped Christina, especially since he probably did it because the boss told him that he should learn to keep things non-personal. Maybe he was thinking about his carreer or maybe he was afraid she was going to dump him... could be both.

    Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next episode already.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

  2. #192
    Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,073
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    Christina should have told him she's pregnant, now what is she going to do get an abortion..adoption??? what , she's so selfish to want her career, she should of thought of that before playing "doctor". Andf Izzy..........nuff said.

    You have to understand her mindset: She wants to be a top surgeon.
    A baby at this stage in the game would more than slow her down seeing as they require alot of attention. They'd probably start limiting her in the operating room, plus, she's just starting out. I forgot what they call beginning docs (first year resident?).
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  3. #193
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    44
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    You have to understand her mindset: She wants to be a top surgeon.
    A baby at this stage in the game would more than slow her down seeing as they require alot of attention. They'd probably start limiting her in the operating room, plus, she's just starting out. I forgot what they call beginning docs (first year resident?).
    I agree with you, but still shouldn't she have thought of the consequences before the act and don't forget she was super critical of Merideth for the pretty much same thing.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

  4. #194
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    707
    Is it just me, or did we not get to hear the theme (Cosy in the Rocket by Psapp) at any time during the season premiere? Bummer! It always sets the tone for the show so well for me. Nevertheless, enjoyed the episode very much.

    Can anyone clear something up for me (I might have misheard something) - when the patient was requesting Meredith no longer be involved, I thought she mentioned something about it being due to the fact Meredith had cheated with the other doctor's husband and something about guys seeing her in lingerie? And I was thinking, Meredith wasn't the one who posed for the magazine.... or was the patient referring to something else I missed? (Probably...)

  5. #195
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,826
    It doesn't seem right to me that Meredith is getting so much crap. She had no idea he was married, he should be the one taking the heat.

  6. #196
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzz
    Can anyone clear something up for me (I might have misheard something) - when the patient was requesting Meredith no longer be involved, I thought she mentioned something about it being due to the fact Meredith had cheated with the other doctor's husband and something about guys seeing her in lingerie? And I was thinking, Meredith wasn't the one who posed for the magazine.... or was the patient referring to something else I missed? (Probably...)

    yes and no - the patient wasn't alluding the the photo spread she was just spewing bitterness about her husband wanting to see the mistress in lingerie and not his own wife.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  7. #197
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    yes and no - the patient wasn't alluding the the photo spread she was just spewing bitterness about her husband wanting to see the mistress in lingerie and not his own wife.
    Ah! Gotcha, thanks! Couldn't figure out why the patient brought up lingerie, threw me off for a bit. Appreciate the clarification.

  8. #198
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    1,868
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    Dr. McDreamy needs to get his act together, get rid of the wife ASAP and go groveling to Meredith.
    He is a good looking doctor separated from his wife. C'mon, they should let the guy cut loose for a while. Have a few Christian (Nip/Tuck) experiences with beautiful women.

  9. #199
    Premium Member NYGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    He is a good looking doctor separated from his wife. C'mon, they should let the guy cut loose for a while. Have a few Christian (Nip/Tuck) experiences with beautiful women.
    I agree. Even though I would like to see Dr. McDreamy on the dating scene, I rather enjoyed watching him pacing in his trailer all confused, frustrated and slightly frantic. I am looking forward to future episodes of hot, sweet, yearning McDreamy angst.

  10. #200
    Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    41
    Posts
    624
    I can't stay up that late I have to get to work real early. I need to get TIVO or DVR i think! I really like the show a lot though

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.