+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 725 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102502 ... LastLast
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Another great episode tonight. Is it just me, or does the show after Desperate Housewives seem to have more and longer commercials heh. I just wish they would develope the character stories a little faster.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

For some reason I kept getting Grey confused with the other blonde - about half way through tonights epi I was finally able to tell them apart. I liked the way they went to see the babies for a feel good fix. I worked in a hospital lab for 10 years and that was something I did a few times- that and ped's; but usually you are way to busy to even take a break of any sort.

I enjoyed the pilot, but I missed tonight's episode. Would anybody mind telling me briefly what happened?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I enjoyed this episode, now that I know what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    For some reason I kept getting Grey confused with the other blonde - about half way through tonights epi I was finally able to tell them apart
    My husband actually thought they were the same person until close to the end of the show. He looked over at me and said, "They're not the same girl??"

I'm certain I'm going to keep watching but I'm wondering what night ABC is going to make it's regular time slot.

SnowflakeGirl
    Grey was in the surgery for a rape victim. They pulled out of the girls stomach the penis she had bitten off. Grey ended up with custody of it and had to cart it around the hospital in a little red cooler box for the whole episode. She was looking at the new borns and saw one turn blue. The intern there didn't believe there was anything wrong with the baby so Grey went to the parents. Of course she ended up being correct and the baby had surgery to correct the heart problem. She was in an elevator with Shepherd saying she wouldn't see him and the next thing you know she had him up against the wall going at it. They had a flirtatious thing happening all episode.

George got crash team duty and was all excited at the beginning, going on about saving people. He then got all depressed because he lost several patients, until Christina told him that most patients who crash don't make it.

Izzy got suture duty and had a chinese lady come in that was trying to tell her something and she couldn't understand. Turns out she had a friend out in the carpark who was injured too, but was illegal so wouldn't come in. So Izzy took supplies out and sutured her in the carpark and said come back in 5 days and don't tell anyone or I'll lose my job.

Christina got to give lab results to people. She also got given that sleezy intern guy that called Grey a nurse in the first ep, to show the ropes as he had been assigned to their group. She really hated having to tell all the patients that they were ok, because all the family's kept hugging her.

Grey decided she needed two room mates to be able to keep her mothers house. George and Izzy asked but she thought they already spent too much time together. After talking to various other people and finding vague reason's why they weren't suited (like asking where they were when Challenger exploded or what their favourite 80's band was) she relented and said George and Izzy could move in.

Her mother didn't appear in this episode, but Shepherd and the head of the hospital made reference to her. It's obvious no-one but Grey knows she is ill and everyone else thinks she is fine.

Oh, and the rapist came stumbling into the hospital bleeding, so they had him handcuffed to the bed. And his victim came out of her coma after Shepherd had spent the night by her bedside because she had no family. (I want to find a doctor like that.)

juat to add a bit to ozjod's excellent overview... the other surgical attending (not Shepard)..found his name it's Dr. Burke, approached Shepard and asked why he left the big city to come to SGH and Shepard said the head of the hospital (his former teacher) Dr. Webber, made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
    Burke got all bent out of shape and asked Webber why he invited Shepard to work at the hospital and Burke figured out that Webber had offered Shepard the Chief of Surgery post once Webber retired. Webber eventually told Burke that he didn't feel Burke was ready for the post because he was arrogant and he did just enough to say his job was done and he never extended himself beyond that.
    This makes Burke take a look at the blue baby in peds and finally get the problem fixed - saving Meredith's butt in the process because she went behind the other intern's back to the parents.
    Burke goes to the Nazi and says do you think I'm arrogant? She says you're my boss what do you expect me to say?? He gives her 30 seconds to say anything she wants. She takes full advantage telling him that he's arrogant and egotistical and he has a god complex - he starts to walk away and she says hey! I still have 22 seconds left LOL it was quite the funny scene.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm liking this show much more than I thought I would.
    Duxxy, I loved the nazi's "22 more seconds" line last night - She makes the show worth watching for me.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    LOL Charliebug, I was laughing so much with the Nazi's 22 second comment. In this episode, I thought Izzie was going to take off her clothes in the lockerroom to yell at the guys, but it didn't happen heh. Izzie is a hottie.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Thank you, Ozjod and Duxxy! Man, did I pick an episode to miss or what? You had me at the detached "penis." I'm kicking myself for not seeing it (the episode, I mean, not the...you know! )
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread