+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Woo-hoo...tonight is the premire....I can't wait.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post
    i CURESE you ABS. CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUS! *angry shakey fist* For movin my beloved Grey's to thursday, when I had to take a class that nights! I shall now pray to the tv gods that Calista Flockhart's new show dies a horrible disfiguring tv death! of DOOM! and DESTRUCTION!

Sorry you are upset SuperBrat, but I for one am thrilled they moved to Thursday and made it earlier. I like to try to be in bed by 10:15 because dear hubby wakes up at 5:30 to go to work and it was just getting to me.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    I also don't like that they've moved Grey's to Thursday. I'm a big CSI fan so I'll have to record one or the other to watch later. And my Sunday nights were perfect with Housewives and Grey's, something to look forward to. Oh well...
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

you still have DH to look forward to on Sundays though

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    Yes, DH will still be there. Thank goodness for tivo, VCRs, etc. But it just irks me when networks start moving stuff around and putting good shows up against each other all for the sake of ratings or whatever their reasoning is.
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

New Blog on ABC

Shonda has a new message on the abc board (link below), although she doesn't spill any details, she does beg viewers to watch, because now she's very anxious about the move to Thursdays.

http://www.greyswriters.com/

And for all you Canadian viewers, CTV is airing Grey's at 8pm, followed by CSI at 9pm so we don't miss either.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I have to be somewhere tonight so im hope to not miss it. An alternate plan would be to tape it here and watch when i come back.

I like that the docs on the show favor boyshorts.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    I have to be somewhere tonight so im hope to not miss it. An alternate plan would be to tape it here and watch when i come back.

I like that the docs on the show favor boyshorts.

Amy, i was just on the abc website, and I think you can watch the episode online the day after it airs on television...so in case we miss any episodes...they're going to take care of us!

Also, if anyone is interested, Joe the bartender & Nurse Debbie's Blogs are both updated, and interesting video of cast interview re: season premiere....fun stuff!

Oh YummyMummy, that is good news if they do let us watch it. I never did figure out how to tape off the satellite...lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

[QUOTE=And for all you Canadian viewers, CTV is airing Grey's at 8pm, followed by CSI at 9pm so we don't miss either. [/QUOTE]

Ok...so it will be a new Greys at 8pm...followed by the new CSI at 9.....

I thought (I should say I was hoping) it would be the new Grey at 9 followed by CSI at 10 on CTV....

Man
    I got hooked on Greys this summer during the repeats. Now it's on Thurs nights against either Survivor or CSI....
    I'll have to figure out how to record with the kids vcr
    ---------------------
    opps....

+ Reply to Thread