+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree730Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21 View Post
    Oh God, I cannot wait! Two more days till the premiere, its gonna be huge!
    Oh and yes, the show Six degrees looks really good too. I thought so right away. I, like you, am looking forward to watching it too.
    Woohoo, it is going to be sooo good -- I love the theme behind the show and definitely believe in the theory that everyone is connected by six degrees of seperation...do you?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Woohoo, it is going to be sooo good -- I love the theme behind the show and definitely believe in the theory that everyone is connected by six degrees of seperation...do you?
    I think it's beyond a theory... I think there's quite a bit of data indicating it's true, on average.

Apparently it's time for someone to start a thread on Six Degrees.

Did anyone see the music video for the previews? It's really good. It's at the abc website and tvguide.com. I love the song and now I've discovered a new group I like - The Fray.

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-sho...bjectid=191535

http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?cha...p5&clip=112857

you might have to watch ads at abc but not at tvguide
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 09-20-2006 at 09:22 AM.

I found myself sobbing again tonight when Denny died. I'm such a hopeless sap when it comes to those kinds of scenes. I especially cried (this time and last) when Alex picked Izzie up from Denny's bed and just sat there rocking her while she cried. Just a question about next week's preview. Are we supposed to believe that those are Callie's panties on the bulletin board and I wonder how they got there. I don't see Callie being the kind of girl who would boast about something by doing something like that.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    I found myself sobbing again tonight when Denny died. I'm such a hopeless sap when it comes to those kinds of scenes. I especially cried (this time and last) when Alex picked Izzie up from Denny's bed and just sat there rocking her while she cried. Just a question about next week's preview. Are we supposed to believe that those are Callie's panties on the bulletin board and I wonder how they got there. I don't see Callie being the kind of girl who would boast about something by doing something like that.
    I'm pretty sure those are Meredith's panties. She told Derek she lost them when they were together, and have you seen the stricken look on her face when everyone sees them on the bulletin board? Callie is the only one who knew they were in there, so maybe she was the one who found them and put them up.

I just watched tonight too, and between putting the dog to sleep and Denny dying it was still hard to watch with dry eyes.

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    I missed the last episode of Grey's cuz I was in DC at the time. I watched tonight, and it was a two hankie. I started weeping when they had to put their dog to sleep.

I will be so conflicted tomorrow between Survivor and Greys.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I'm one of those (few) people who don't watch Grey's but still has some idea about the people on it and I watched the episode tonight and I still have a headache and stopped up nose from crying so hard and its been off the TV for almost 4 hours! My mother and sister in law watch it and I remember them talking about this episode at the end of the season and why I still decided to watch it after knowing what was gonna happen is beyond me!!!

I didn't know about the dog being put to sleep tho and that just got it all started...my son walked thru and wanted to know why I was crying so hard and when I told him they were putting the dog to sleep, he turned immediately and went into the other room (he would've been more upset about the dog than about the guy dying!)

Tough choice between Dr. McDreamy and the vet tho........too bad I'm not gonna watch the show....my TV time is already filled with reality shows and Lost and er and I just can't add another one to the list (other than I plan on watching Ugly Betty!)
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

i CURESE you ABS. CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUS! *angry shakey fist* For movin my beloved Grey's to thursday, when I had to take a class that nights! I shall now pray to the tv gods that Calista Flockhart's new show dies a horrible disfiguring tv death! of DOOM! and DESTRUCTION!
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    I'm pretty sure those are Meredith's panties. She told Derek she lost them when they were together, and have you seen the stricken look on her face when everyone sees them on the bulletin board? Callie is the only one who knew they were in there, so maybe she was the one who found them and put them up.

I just watched tonight too, and between putting the dog to sleep and Denny dying it was still hard to watch with dry eyes.
    I was thinking they might be Merideth's too and that Callie put them up. The look she gave McDreamy when she caught them together. She is definitely the kind of person who would want to "teach them a lesson" by doing that. Putting the dog to sleep did it for me, too. I remember having to put my cat to sleep 8 years ago. It was the hardest decision I've ever had to make. I likened it to having a child on life support and making the decision to pull the plug. I had her for 12 years. She was like a member of the family. I never ever want to have to make that decision again.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread