+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by MidniteLace View Post
    I miss this show... I can't wait until the next season!
    Me too! I miss the show like I've never missed anything else before. Can't wait for September 21, 2006.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

FORT Fogey
    but i wish it stayed on sunday. ABC is getting cocky there

ABC may be getting cocky but I think they have good reason to. While DH kind of fell by the way side for me in season 2, I started to make sure I was home and didn't miss a single epi after I got hooked on GA. I didn't start watching until mid season 2 but now I own both DVD sets and am completely hooked. Thursdays are going to be a bt hairy (GA, CSI & Survivor) but thank god for sattelite. I SOOO cannot wait for next Thursday.
    Season Premiere:
    Thursday, September 21st at 9/8c.
    Time Has Come Today
    The doctors of Seattle Grace help Izzie cope with the loss of her fianci, Denny, and her decision to quit the internship program. Meredith must decide what the future holds after her hospital liaison with Derek. The Chief is confronted by his wife, Adele, after spending the night in his office, and George seeks relationship advice from a surprising source, on the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy.
    Also the new music video is here http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?cha...p5&clip=112857 and has a few interesting parts.

woo hoo! we just got digital cable today so now with the time shift I will never miss a show!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I don't have tivo or any of those recording mechanisms so I may have to miss this season of Grey's due to my love for CSI.....sigh. Even though I have a VCR, I have never figured out how to hook it up to record off the Directv....lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

I can hardly wait for this season to begin! I am addicted to all the characters. I may just skip out on Desperate Housewives this year.

Duxxy: what is digital cable hook-up? I'm still on rabbit ears. Seriously
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

awwwwww misskitty I feel for ya! The guy who hooked everything up even put a 'booster' (or something like that) on our line - my internet connection is like lightning now!
    But....

apparently there is some secret way that you have to tape to VCR because I set mine to tap TAR last night to watch with hubby and I taped an hour an a half of static!!! :cry
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    awwwwww misskitty I feel for ya! The guy who hooked everything up even put a 'booster' (or something like that) on our line - my internet connection is like lightning now!
    But....

apparently there is some secret way that you have to tape to VCR because I set mine to tap TAR last night to watch with hubby and I taped an hour an a half of static!!! :cry
    Yup, same problem I'm having with my dtv.... can't figure out how to hook the vcr up! Arghh...why do they make it so difficult?? lol Here's hoping we all figure it out before Thursday!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Only three more days -- can't wait. The commercials are so cute -- it puts me in a great mood when I seen them.

Is anyone excited about Six Degrees? It comes on after Greys -- I think it looks super good. The commerical has a girl throwing her shirt off and riding on trash truck in NY -- it is hilarious. Can't wait for thursdays -- they are going to rock...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Only three more days -- can't wait. The commercials are so cute -- it puts me in a great mood when I seen them.

Is anyone excited about Six Degrees? It comes on after Greys -- I think it looks super good. The commerical has a girl throwing her shirt off and riding on trash truck in NY -- it is hilarious. Can't wait for thursdays -- they are going to rock...
    Oh God, I cannot wait! Two more days till the premiere, its gonna be huge!
    Oh and yes, the show Six degrees looks really good too. I thought so right away. I, like you, am looking forward to watching it too.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread