+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

They need to leave it where it's at!

Izzie's Getting Married... in real life! And what a hunk! I hope they are very very happy together!
    ------------------------------------

Actress Heigl of 'Grey's Anatomy' Engaged
    Attachment 17589

NEW YORK - Katherine Heigl is engaged to musician Josh Kelley, according to People magazine. The "Grey's Anatomy" star and her fiance have not set a wedding date, representatives told the magazine.

Heigl, 27, who plays Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens on the hit ABC show, met Kelley, 25, last year when she appeared in a video for his song, "Only You."

Heigl, a former model, also appeared on the WB's "Roswell." Kelley's third album, "Just Say the Word," is expected to be released July 24.

On the Net: http://www.joshkelley.com

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060617/...RrBHNlYwM3NjI-
    Last edited by misskitty; 08-30-2006 at 02:03 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Yep...I just saw this on the net before I came here....I'm happy for her!

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Izzie's Getting Married... in real life!
    GREAT!

Thanks for ruining my year Miss Kitty.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FYI.... kind of last minute but I just saw this on the schedule. 20/20 tonight has a behind the scenes look at GA, info on several of the unusual conditions that have been featured. It's on in 15 minutes in the East Coast.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    FYI.... kind of last minute but I just saw this on the schedule. 20/20 tonight has a behind the scenes look at GA, info on several of the unusual conditions that have been featured. It's on in 15 minutes in the East Coast.
    Yeah, I just so happened to see the description for this while channel surfing and decided I'm gonna watch it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm hoping that this is a rerun. I want to say that I've seen this before, and I'm cruising to the end of a really good book! I'll put it down if I have to, but I don't want to!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay.... i finally dug deeper on the description, and this IS a repeat. Finish your book!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Hip-hip-hooray!!!! Thanks, Broadway!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I checked to see if any of the writers were doing the blog (http://www.greyswriters.com/) during the summer and was pleasantly surprised. Here's an excerpt:
    ______________________________ ______________________________

Here’s a few other things to think about over the long summer break:

The Chief: a lot of things were revealed about about the Chief. My favorite moment is Meredith leaning forward and saying, “It was you. You were the reason my parents broke up.” And the Chief, all of his secrets finally spread out for everyone to see, can do nothing but leave the room. The history of Ellis and Richard, it is long. It is deep. There is WAY more. But you gotta for wait. Watch for the clues.

Burke’s Tremors: yeah, they were there. You saw them. It was a tough choice to make, maiming a surgeon, maiming BURKE for God’s sake, but it was necessary. What’s a hero without a few stumbles? And you know that it’s not the fall that is so interesting. It’s watching whether or not someone chooses to get back up and, when they, how they choose to rise. That’s what we’ll be watching for Burke to do – get up and rise well.

George and Callie: My George, he’s been through a lot. He’s had sex with Meredith, had his dreams of love shattered, moved out of the house, cut his own hair and lived with Burke and Cristina. Callie, strange and odd and dark as she is, is his chance. His chance to be happy again. Give the woman the benefit of the doubt. She’s flawed and she pees in front of other people and she likes to crack bones but, guys…? She loves George. SHE LOVES GEORGE. That recommends her to the highest place of cool girl in my book. Because she’s the only one who sees George for George. Besides, I love that moment when she’s stomping down the hall, all uncomfortable in her prom dress, cursing her high heels but determined to go to the Prom. Determined not to be that girl she was in high school. Callie lays all her emotional crap right out in front of us, not bothering to hide or pretend she’s cynical or hip to fit in. She defiantly doesn’t fit in and her square pegness thrills me.

The Monologues: this was something we’d never done and I wasn’t sure would work. But you place those pages into the hands of the actors and each and every one of them layered their characters’ souls right into the dialogue. Those monologues – all grouped together in one act – tell us more about our characters than we have maybe learned all year. And they speak to the heart of why Alex, Izzie, George, Cristina and Meredith are the way they are. They also tell you how this episode is going to end. If you were really listening, everything was there.

Okay. I am shutting up now. Have a good summer. Get ready for Thursdays in the fall.

I’ll be reading your comments and answering the most frequently asked questions in the FAQ section of our website.

Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread