+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka View Post
    ......the three of them were standing in such a perfect triangle that the producers likely brought out a protractor to make sure they perfected the angles. They all stood there, looking at Meredith, then the two guys looking at each other, then her looking at each of them (kind of like the opening of Brady Bunch really) and it ended like that.
    LMAO!!

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka View Post
    AFter she took responsibility, she said she wasn't cut out to be a doctor so she was quitting, and walked down the stairs with all the interns but Meredith. Addison said she thought the night was over, and they all started to go their separate directions. Finn told Meredith to come on, he'd take her home. He started walking, but she stayed still. Derek said something (just her name I think), and next thing you know, the three of them were standing in such a perfect triangle that the producers likely brought out a protractor to make sure they perfected the angles. They all stood there, looking at Meredith, then the two guys looking at each other, then her looking at each of them (kind of like the opening of Brady Bunch really) and it ended like that.
    Derek did just say Meredith.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

To read interview with Shonda Rhimes about the show, go to http://community.tvguide.com/thread....adID=800001853

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    In away the last scene sorta made everything come full circle, the beginning of this season there was a triangle between Mer, Addi and Derek.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read that Kate was only contracter through part of next season but that's changed, seeing as Eric Dane will be on all of next season as well.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    This is one of the best shows on television. What a great ensemble cast.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Oh man, what a finale! I can't wait for next season. A lot happened during that finale. Interesting things going on.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Actually, I believe what Izzie said was that she wasn't cut out to be a surgeon.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Dont wanna be fatesealed! meeka6's Avatar
    Okay how about this...
    anyone seen the clip from the upfronts with Greys this week?
    PM me if you need it, appearantly I cant post the link.
    ITS hilarious!

FORT Regular
    ugh, i was right--the symbolism or whatever was soooo heavy handed in this episode, but well played GA, well played i must admit, it was gorgeous, i just can't stay mad...

shonda says in the blog that everyone was dressed for a funeral, except izzie
    & she mentioned them following izzie, the breakfast club (though i'm waiting for a can't buy me love reference, PLS)

Oh, fun talk at Watch With Kristin this week!

Holy McAction! Did anyone else nearly fall off the couch when McDreamy and Meredith did the deed in the season finale? Well, at this week's ABC party, I got the goods on how Patrick Dempsey felt about it, and what's next for season three, in the video clip below.

Patrick teased that we shouldn't feel too sorry for She-Shepherd, aka Addison, because he'd heard she might have someone "waiting in the wings." And Kate Walsh (Addison) couldn't have been happier: "You know what? I hope so! I hope there is someone for Addison! I gotta get out of this miserable marriage! And out of that trailer for God's sake!"

Ellen Pompeo also talked about the love scene, the death of Denny and the choice we women all wish we were forced to make (Patrick Dempsey or Chris O'Donnell). And, holy video-clip gluttony! We're out of space on this page (even for a svelte little thing like Ellen), so you'll have to click over to page three to see her dishing on Meredith's delicious dilemma.

As for the Grey's star who told me something she probably shouldn't have, that's Sara Ramirez (love her), who plays George's new squeeze, Callie. "I'm a series regular next season!" she beamed at me before nervously looking like the cat who ate Shonda Rhimes' canary. "Uh, I don't know if I was supposed to say anything about that," she added. "But I'm here at the upfronts, so it's pretty obvious that I am...right?"

Either way, I'm thrilled. Sara also had praise for T.R. Knight's new bright blue (we're talking electric!) 'do. "I love it," she told me. "I think it's sexy." She then leaned in to whisper, "I actually had a little bit of crush on him before I joined the cast." Hmmm...a real-life love connection brewing? Don't count it out!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread