+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I have one thing to say about the whole freakin episode, for ALL the castmembers, including the doggy ....

One crying jag after another!

I can't wait for the new season!(It makes my life pretty damn chipper by comparison.)
    Go Tigers!

I am a Mer/Der fan but want them to not get together until Der/Addison is no longer a couple. I know that they are finished, and so not right for each other; but I want them legally through. Addison has been through a lot, and for her sake - I want the writer's to drag out the whole Der/Mer thing.

Anyone see the GMA deleted scene?

Quote Originally Posted by muggle View Post
    Thanks for the end recap Veruka.

As someone who also put their pet down this year, that was actually the toughest scene to watch in the whole show. When my cat died, she was looking into my eyes in that scene.
    that was the toughest scene for me too. i was BAWLING. i've had to put one dog to sleep and the thought of going through it again with my current two dogs, it was too much. my fiancee had to fast forward through that scene.

I, too, am a Merek fan. I'm also an "Izzex" (is that right?) fan. I've wanted Izzie and Alex together from the beginning. I also love Prestina and Georllie.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Premium Member
    Some of the networks have released their new fall schedule, I forgot where I saw this, but it looks like GA will be going up against The Bachelor in the same Thursday night time slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    Some of the networks have released their new fall schedule, I forgot where I saw this, but it looks like GA will be going up against The Bachelor in the same Thursday night time slot.
    The Bachelor and Grey's are both on ABC. Maybe they are sharing the time slot?
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    The Bachelor and Grey's are both on ABC. Maybe they are sharing the time slot?
    http://online.tvguide.com/special/fallpreview2006/
    according to this, The Bachelor is still on Monday nights on ABC.

And just saw this for Tuesday nights on NBC
    Friday Night Lights (Tuesday, 8 pm/ET)
    Based on the feature film of the same name, this drama centers on a small Texas town where high-school football is everything. Kyle Chandler plays the champion team's new head coach.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    http://online.tvguide.com/special/fallpreview2006/
    according to this, The Bachelor is still on Monday nights on ABC.

And just saw this for Tuesday nights on NBC
    Friday Night Lights (Tuesday, 8 pm/ET)
    Based on the feature film of the same name, this drama centers on a small Texas town where high-school football is everything. Kyle Chandler plays the champion team's new head coach.
    I must have read it wrong, that makes more sense. Never mind.

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone else remember what McSteamy said to Addison, about her staying with McSteamy and having a relationship with him even after Derek left?

McSteamy told her that he loved her and that Addison hadn't exactly been honest with Derek about what happened between them after Derek caught them together. Has Addison also been staying in her marriage for the wrong reasons, too?

I'm thinking McSteamy/Addison will sort of parallel Meredith/Derek in some fashion next season.

FORT Fan
    [QUOTE=gaby;1906289]
    Seems like no one over at ABC got the memo that Desperate House Honey's is not all that great anymore.. and by coupling it with a new lame show... will not be a positive. Face it most people were still watching out of habit cause it was on before Grey's.

^^^^^^ Isn't that the truth. It is my Sunday evening ritual to watch them both, even though I half pay attention to Desperate Housewives. I am just waiting for Grey's Anatomy to come on. I will say however, that as the season has progressed, that Desperate Housewives is getting better. I could barely stand it in the middle of the season. I don't know if I will watch it if it is not on before Grey's or not.

+ Reply to Thread