+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 732 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119519 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Loving this show!!! (Gotta get me a tivo thingy though - it is on so late for those of us who have to be in to work at 7am.)
    Do we know if Dr. McDreamy's wife is a permanent fixture at the hospital yet? I was all set to not like her, and then, she redeemed herself by coming clean to that patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    The Nazi had me cracking up with her "all you guys think about is sex. Ooooh, you nasty. That's why you have syphillus!"
    This was great! I laughed out loud on that one. I think she even smacked his head when she said that if I remember correctly.

I don't think she (Addison) will become a fixture. I think it was more of a story line continuation. She may show up a lot as they work on the divorce.

Loved last night's show! It also seemed like the commercial breaks were fewer and shorter which is always great.

I'm glad that Burke broke it off with Cristina. One centralized love story is enough for me. I'd like to see more of the bumbling antics of hospital interns...and perhaps Izzie in her bra again.

I'm also wondering if George and Meredith with be the "Ross and Rachel" of this show?

That was truly a great episode last night. I wouldn't have known that was the guy from My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancee if someone hadn't posted that. I am interested to see what happens with Sandra Oh's character and the guy that is a bit a of a jerk.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I absolutely love this show. last night i was waiting for Chris to tell what's his face about the pregnancy.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

In a way, I think that might have happened, Amy Lee, if Burke hadn't reacted the way that he had.

I felt a big soft spot for him last night when he was dumping her, as you could tell he was only doing it out of the fear of rejection. She had been pushing him away while she dealt with her reaction to the pregnancy... but I think she was really ready to confront her fears and pursue a relationship. She just looked so happy and ... eager, almost. It was sweet and vulnerable.

And I definitely teared up at the "shut up, I'm your person."
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    The "Your person" thing was cute/somber. I swear, Ellen is one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    Do we know if Dr. McDreamy's wife is a permanent fixture at the hospital yet? I was all set to not like her, and then, she redeemed herself by coming clean to that patient.
    She's supposedly got 4 eps left after this one.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Ah! My show has returned. I recognized "My Big, Fat Obnoxious Fiancé" immediately. It’s refreshing to see “regular looking, husky” actors actually working in something other than sitcoms. Alex hasn’t exactly made friends with the other interns, so I have a feeling he spends his “free” time with Joe. I wouldn’t mind seeing Izzy and Alex together. I have a feeling it's not over between Burke and Christina. I think he dumped her because he thinks that is what she wants. Those two belong together. The only time I can stand Burke is when he is with Christina. He just seems to be a different person when he is around her.

I loved Bailey’s response to Burke. “I am Doctor McDreamy. I am tall, good looking and I lean on walls”. Heh. Who cares if McDreamy is married, it doesn’t make him any less hot. It broke my heart when Meredith threatened to run him down in the parking lot. When he told her she saved him from drowning, he seemed so vulnerable. With the possible exception of him committing murder, there is no way I would walk away from Patrick Dempsey. No way!

This show is what ER used to make you feel. For the characters and not what is going on around them. Meredith is one of the most strong mentally but yet vulnerable emotionally of the characters. Patrick Dempsey is fantastic, I think his guest apperance on The Practice as James Spader's friend who killed his mistress was phenomenal. That's what got him this part. Christina should have told him she's pregnant, now what is she going to do get an abortion..adoption??? what , she's so selfish to want her career, she should of thought of that before playing "doctor". Andf Izzy..........nuff said.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Ah! My show has returned. I recognized "My Big, Fat Obnoxious Fiancé" immediately. It’s refreshing to see “regular looking, husky” actors actually working in something other than sitcoms. Alex hasn’t exactly made friends with the other interns, so I have a feeling he spends his “free” time with Joe. I wouldn’t mind seeing Izzy and Alex together. I have a feeling it's not over between Burke and Christina. I think he dumped her because he thinks that is what she wants. Those two belong together. The only time I can stand Burke is when he is with Christina. He just seems to be a different person when he is around her.

I loved Bailey’s response to Burke. “I am Doctor McDreamy. I am tall, good looking and I lean on walls”. Heh. Who cares if McDreamy is married, it doesn’t make him any less hot. It broke my heart when Meredith threatened to run him down in the parking lot. When he told her she saved him from drowning, he seemed so vulnerable. With the possible exception of him committing murder, there is no way I would walk away from Patrick Dempsey. No way!
    I think you just took the words outta my mouth.

I think in the beginning that when Izzy and George moved in with Grey it was a mistake.. but as last season progressed and even at this seasons beginning it was SO the right thing to do.. this bunch of 3 different people need one anohter for various reasons and have come to depend on each other as well. I love this grp of friends, and how they are there for one another.

I started watching this show because of Sandra Oh... and when i saw Dr. McDreamy I knew i was going to be hooked. Yes, his you saved me moment almost.. wait i am a wimp... I DID get misty eyed. They belong together.. married or not.

+ Reply to Thread